Thread: Cinnamon Maine Coon Cat

Cinnamon Maine Coon Cat

Hello Cinnamon, it's a pleasure to meet such a beautiful cat! You are wearing your twelve years very nicely. In a way, you still look like a kitten. I smiled as I read about you and looked at your photos. No doubt you are loved and have a wonderful home. I notice you're in Chapel Hill; I worked at UNC for 30 years. Back to you, I hope all of you have many more years together. Congrats on being COTD!

Cinnamon

You look like a puffy marshmallow dusted with Cinnamon. Beautiful kitty and I love your story.

Hello there beautiful Cinnamon

You are a big fluff ball arent you
    I want to just rub that fluffy curly belly
    What a silly kitty swimming in your water bowl..
    all mommy has to do is follow your footprints and she will know just where you are

Doesnt Mommy know that when a kitty walks into the room everything must stop and you must have
    her full attention.the keyboard and the stove can wait...
    Mommy says your mischievous at times but Im sure one look into those big green eyes and you can melt mommies
    Happy Cat of the day to you Cinnamon

We jsut love Maine Coon Cats , you are so full of love and are such Gentle Giants.
    You are such fun Cats filled with energy and with a care Free Cattu\itude.

You are such a Dear Cat Cinammon, and we wish we come come up and see you sometime.

We Found Cats , especially Ragnar Guftason Angel send Maine Coon MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WS To Our Big Happy Newest Cat of the Day Cool Cinammon^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS