Thread: Dante!

Dante!

Hi Dante, you are so cute. I love all your pictures and would love to see you dance! Happy Dog of the Day to you.
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Ohhhhh! Be still my heart!! I wuv you! Hello sweet boy Dante, What an absolutely adorable little boy you are!! Can you tell I like chi's? My LilGirl and you could be twins. I can totally understand how much you mean to your humans. I smiled at all your photos--so cute. I'm sure you're smart and loving and just the highlight of their day. I'm sorry your cat pal died; maybe one day you'll have another cat friend. I hope all of you are together for many years. Congrats on being DOTD!

Human:I'm curious; how much does Dante weigh? My LilGirl is 4 lbs right now; she was a bit more. Also I wish you would join us at PT and post often so we can keep up with Dante. Kay in NC

Darling, adorable Dante!!!

Hi Dante! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby boy!
    Oh, oh, oh..............how precious are YOU??? Clearly "cuteness alert warning" worthy! You may be a wee wittle one, but you sure do pack a whole ton of personality, and love, into that tiny furry frame! How do your parents keep from smiling, 24/7? What a lucky, lucky family, having a furkid, a joyful, life loving best friend and soul mate in you, and your beloved Thomas, a best buddy! Bless you for being such a good friend to him, and the doggies, too! I'm sure Thomas is looking down on you today from the Rainbow Bridge, so proud to see his dear little friend being honored here today!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! (In fact every time I need a smile I'll be back to your bio., to pore over your precious pics!)
    Enjoy your well earned day of honor, sweetheart! Hope you and the entire furry crew are treated to a very special, fun filled day of celebration, complete with a car ride!
    Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, adorable Dante, and to all of your furry sibs, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Dante

What a sweetheart Dante is! He could not be cuter, I too fell in love. Hard not to, just by the photos alone! Have the greatest day Dante and family! Excellent DOTD, peace and love

Bright Eyed Boy !

What a happy bright eyed boy you are Dante !

You are a healer too .

Lots of HUGSSSS
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/

Darling Dante!

Dante - you are too adorable! I'm sorry that your buddy Thomas the cat has gone over the Rainbow Bridge... You have your humans, and they have you, to keep on goin' on!
    Have a great time being Dog of the Day!

You're so adorable Dante!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla