Thread: Kasie

Kasie

Hi Beautiful Kasie......What a pretty girl you are. I just love labs. I have always wanted a lab but my husband likes small dogs.
    Maybe one day. Kasie, you are a beauty. It sounds like your family loves you very much. And you are smart. Congratulations on DOTD.
    It was so nice reading about you and seeing your picture. Have mom give you a big hug for me.

Linda in SC

Kasie, you're a beauty! I love chocolate pups! Congrats on being DOTD! I hope this day is special for you and your family.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Kasie, it's a pleasure to meet such a beautiful girl as yourself! As I read the article, I could tell that you are indeed a special dog. No doubt your humans love you very much. You sound sweet and smart and you look good for your age. I hope you and your family will have many more years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

Beautiful Kassie!

Hi Kassie! Happy Dog of the Day to you sweetheart, from everyone in this Labbie loving home, including my girl Star, who just turned 14 in Sept.; and is still going strong, and wants to tell you still have a lot of living and loving left to do!

Nothing warms my heart more than seeing a beautiful, much loved seasoned citizen as our featured honoree, and how VERY deserving you are, Kassie! You are a beauty inside and out, embodying all of those wonderful traits we Retriever lovers cherish in your beloved breed, and then some; an awesome combination of beauty and brains (wow, are you smart), with an unparalleled love for life (with just a bit of goofiness thrown in), and an unwavering devotion to your humans! I remember being told, years ago, that Labs retain their puppy-tude to age 4 or even 5, which explains why at 13 years young you're still so full of energy, so full of life, just hitting your stride! (Like you, my Star still wakes me up at 4am...bored and wanting to play!)

Great thanks to your family for nominating you, sweet baby girl, giving us the chance to honor you for the beautiful soul that you are, and all that you mean to your people! A family couldn't wish for a sweeter more loving furkid, a more loyal and devoted best friend than you, and I hope for you and them, many, many more happy, love filled years together!

Lots of love and kisses, woofs and happy Labbie wiggles to you beautiful Kassie, Dog of a Lifetime!
    Sandra and Star!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Kasie

Kasie is an excellent DOTD! Just loved seeing her pictures, she sounds so smart and funny too!! Hope pretty Kasie has a very special day today, with lotsa love and treats! Peace and love

Kasie!

What an intelligent, funny grand dame you are, Kasie! You are still lovely with your grey muzzle - lol!
    May everyday be Dog of the Day for you, Kasie!

Hello Kasie,

It is a real pleasure to meet you dear lady. It makes me so happy to know what a great
    part you play as a loved member of your family. Congratulations on being our honored DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending out lots of cyber hugs & kisses just for you sweet girl.xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh What A Beautiful Face !

Age has given you even more beauty Kasie.

You are a wonderful girl to your family and a gentle and so sparkling Spirit.

Gracious and gentle... Beauty Incarnate.
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/