Thread: Boomer

Boomer

Hi Boomer....Not only are you big, beautiful & handsome. You are my kind of dog. When I was growing up many many years ago we
    had an English bull dog. He loved to be loved also. Boomer, Have your mom to give you a big hug for me and a dogie cookie. I wish I could.
    You are such a big handsome boy. Have a great life Boomer. You made my day.

Linda in SC

Hello Boomer, What a handsome dog you are! As I read about you, I felt so sorry that in your previous life you were left tied to a tree with no food or water. No wonder at first you stressed out when your new humans left. Your people are obviously very patient and understanding with you and look how it turned out. No doubt they love you very much and vice versa. You sound so sweet Boomer and I hope all of you have many years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

Oh Boomer, what a gorgeous boy you are! You can sit on my knee anytime and cuddle - I used to have xmastiff who would do that and I miss him so much! I hope you have a wonderful time being our "Dog of the Day"
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Boomer the Bulldog!

Hi there Boomer! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to you!

Oh, what a gentle giant of a *smiley* pup you are, 75lbs. of pure, unadulterated furry love!
    What a lift meeting you has given my day, Boomer! I so enjoyed reading your story, of your family's great devotion to you, and your love for one another! Bless your family for choosing rescue, and for hanging in there during those very trying times as you coped with your separation issues! It's more than understandable, after having been neglected and abused as you were, you would be mistrustful. But unlike many other well meaning parents of rescues, your family were determined to make it work, giving you all the time you needed to settle in, never considering surrendering you. Now, confidant as can be, you can enjoy your wonderful life to the fullest, knowing full well that your parents will be there for you, forever and always! Your success story is a testament to the rewards of patience and unconditional love, and an inspiration to us all!
    Thanks for the BIG Boomer sized smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your well earned day of honor, being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Boomer! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Boomer

Boomers pictures made me so happy today! I love his big, happy face. Whay a fine lookin' fella, he could sit in my lap anytime. Probably not for very long though, as I only got 25 lbs. on him Please give Boomer a big hug for me and thanks for sharin' him with us. It was so nice to see his smilin' face!! Peace and love

Big Boomer!

Boomer - you and your owners are lucky to have each other!
    You are such a great dog...and they are awesome as well, as they used patience and love to get you over your separation anxiety!
    Have a great time being Dog of the Day, Boomer!

You're so handsome Boomer! I bet your humans are so happy they went back to the shelter and adopted you!
    Congrats on being DOTD! I hope this is a special day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Strong and Handsome....

Oh Boomer....

What a beautiful strong and handsome Boy you are. "Strength by gentleness confined..."

Wonderful and loving boy.

Hugsssss
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/