Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Edgar Allan: on je krásný

Edgar Allan: on je krásný

Edgar Allan je krásný . Moc chuť černé kočky. Kde v Česku se bydlíte?

Edgar

Thanks (Děkujeme). We live in Pardubice. (Bydlíme v Pardubicích)

Dearest little Edgar Allan, I see that on this website you even find people to greet you in your own language although they live an ocean away from you. I don't speak Czech but I could anytime come and pay you a visit
    I am sure it would be much better to kiss your nosie live than just on the screen.
    I am sure you are a very literate kitty and of course you have to do spooky things at midnight, being named after the great writer Edgar Allan Poe.
    Have a wonderful day today and don't climb into walls

Edgar Allan

Mr. Poe, very nice to meet you! Yes, you are young and full of mischief; maybe you need another kitty to play with? Have a very happy COTD today, cutie.

Greetings Mr. Poe

How stunning you are! My Dorian Gray joins me in sending greetings to a fellow literary cat, except mine is based on a fictional character by EAP contemporary Oscar Wilde. If you do get a companion kitty perhaps her name could be for Edgar Allan Poe's true love, Annabelle Lee?

Such a sweet little face

Oh Edgar Allen, you are the cutest of cute! I love black cats anyway, but your face stole my heart this morning.

Congratulations for being The Cat of The Day, today. It sounds as though you deserve it!

I hope you spend your special day having lots of fun and get into lots of trouble, as usual!

Love and head bumpies from your black cat friend, Lucy.

Edgar Allan! Hezký černé kočky (handsome black cat)! I don't think you are naughty; I think you have loads of kitten spirit and energy! What a sweety you are! I agree with Lucy - I hope you spend your special day having lots of fun! Happy Cat of the Day to you, Edgar Allan!

(I'm sure my Czech is not as good as Sashymo's -- I apologize!)
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Ah here we are on our word tour of New Kittens, and here we are now seeing quite a Dear Little Black Cat , one day to be a Great Cat.
    We just love Black Cats , in so many parts of the world they are very good luck, and Edgar Allan you look quite a very Lucky Cat

And what an active funny Cat you are Edgar Allan , a great happiness to have as a Cat Companion.

We at the Found Cat Hotel are sending our finest Canadian Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWW especially Ebony Beaus One and Two , Tubby One Angel, Tubster Panther and Ebony Tubbette Angel my Back Cats who love Edgar Allan , Our Newest Cat of The Day^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello little Edgar, What a cutie you are! I can just see you now getting ready to jump out from corner and scare your human. You sound like a typical kitten--all cute and playful. I enjoyed reading about you. You're just getting started in life and I hope you have many years with your human family. Congrats on being COTD!

Edgar Allan

thank you all. Edgar knows that today is his day, because he is more active than ever. On this special day in the evening when he will fall asleep in my arms i will read to him a spooky story by Edgar Allan Poe. For example short story called Black Cat. Yours feedback make us very pleased. Edgar and I send greetings.

Blog Entries

Edgar Allan

Hello! I am very glad to hear thet you and Edgar Allan are sharing your lives together, he is the cutest kitten and so full of life! What a fun wee dude eh? Have the best day, peace and love

Edgar Allan you are one handsome fellow for sure!!

I think my black kitty Chip, is your kindred spirit. He loves to be into every thing too. He is over 2 years old now and still acts like a kitten. Your family is in for lots of fun if you are like him. Please thank them for sharing you with us. You are named after one of my favorite authors. I hope you and your family are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dearest little Edgar Allan, what an adorable, gorgeous, shiny black kitten you are! You have such a sweet face, too. You are full of love and full of energy, just as a kitten should be. No wonder you and your family all love each other so very much!

Welcome to Pet Talk, to you and your Purrson Messie!

Congratulations on being selected today's Cat of the Day, darling Edgar Allan! We hope you and your family are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and your favorite treats and some good feet-pouncing games too!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Devilish Edgar Allan!

Greetings Edgar Allan! A very happy Cat of the Day to you, you beautiful ebony boy!
    I can't tell you how much I enjoyed meeting you today, sweetheart! I was smiling with each and every word of your person's tribute to her/his best buddy! What a darling furry demon you are...devilish in the most delightful way; you do your famous namesake proud! As anyone here can tell you, kittens can be challenging! But, it sounds to me as though you're simply living out your kitten-hood with umm, unbridled exuberance (much to your human's dismay, come midnight), loving each and every minute of life to the max! What a lucky family, having a joyful furry bundle of love such as you in their midst, bringing endless smiles to their days! What a happy life awaits you, Edgar Allan, what wonderful times you and your family will be sharing over the many years to come! (Never give up that kittentude!)
    Thanks for ending my day on such a happy note, sweetheart! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, being spoiled rotten and loved to pieces by your proud person, Messie!!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Edgar Allan!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Handsome Edgar Allen, you are name after one of my favorite authors. Congratulations on being named Cat of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)