Thread: Edgar Allan: on je krásný

Hybrid View

Edgar Allan you are one handsome fellow for sure!!

I think my black kitty Chip, is your kindred spirit. He loves to be into every thing too. He is over 2 years old now and still acts like a kitten. Your family is in for lots of fun if you are like him. Please thank them for sharing you with us. You are named after one of my favorite authors. I hope you and your family are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dearest little Edgar Allan, what an adorable, gorgeous, shiny black kitten you are! You have such a sweet face, too. You are full of love and full of energy, just as a kitten should be. No wonder you and your family all love each other so very much!

Welcome to Pet Talk, to you and your Purrson Messie!

Congratulations on being selected today's Cat of the Day, darling Edgar Allan! We hope you and your family are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and your favorite treats and some good feet-pouncing games too!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Devilish Edgar Allan!

Greetings Edgar Allan! A very happy Cat of the Day to you, you beautiful ebony boy!
    I can't tell you how much I enjoyed meeting you today, sweetheart! I was smiling with each and every word of your person's tribute to her/his best buddy! What a darling furry demon you are...devilish in the most delightful way; you do your famous namesake proud! As anyone here can tell you, kittens can be challenging! But, it sounds to me as though you're simply living out your kitten-hood with umm, unbridled exuberance (much to your human's dismay, come midnight), loving each and every minute of life to the max! What a lucky family, having a joyful furry bundle of love such as you in their midst, bringing endless smiles to their days! What a happy life awaits you, Edgar Allan, what wonderful times you and your family will be sharing over the many years to come! (Never give up that kittentude!)
    Thanks for ending my day on such a happy note, sweetheart! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, being spoiled rotten and loved to pieces by your proud person, Messie!!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Edgar Allan!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~