Thread: Kiri greets Kina

Kiri greets Kina

Ola Kina, Kiri here.
    Just like you I am a Spanish tabby girl who got rescued and has been Cat of the Day before.
    And just like Spanish dancers we have lots of attitude and are never afraid of anything.
    It is wonderful that you have a great home where you can play hide and seek in the bookshelves just like me.
    I am sure there will be a celebration party for you- and if you are like me you would also like some bread and olives with your cat food (my humans don't seem to understand this).
    Adios- and I am sending purrings and nosekissies

Que una bella Senorita you are our Lady In Spain Kina.
    You are quite a dear young Lady, and quite a beauty as well.

All of we Found Cat Hotel Amigos Y Amigas woud love to fly to Spain with you and dance to the famenco guitars and eat lots of tapas con queso y polle on the side!!!

Hola Our Kina , and a Great Big MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW From Al of Us in Canada for your being our Special Gata of the Day^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hola, Kina!

Good morning, Kina! What a beautiful tabby lady you are! You have such pretty green eyes, too! How wonderful that you came into your forever home with such curiosity and confidence! I agree with Kiri - plenty of attitude and very little fear. As it should be! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, lovely Kina kitty!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Kina, what a beautiful brown tabby girl you are! And you look so thoughtful and wise, with those lovely green eyes. That picture of you curled up on your books is so cute!

How nice that you were rescued from the pound and then moved in and took right over at your new Furrrever home! You are full of curiosity and full of love, just as you should be. Your Purrrson loves you so very much!

Congratulations, darling Kina, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your Purrson are enjoying a wonderful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and your favorite treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Lovely Kina!

Greetings Kina! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!
    Meeting your beautiful self was just what I needed on this cold, stormy day...warmed my heart! Gorgeous, gorgeous photos, but I must say that last one of you showing your literary side has me mesmerized...exquisite!!! What a sweet, funny, playful, most loving creature you are, Kina, and your person so very blessed to have a best friend and loving companion, in you! You are living proof of the priceless rewards of rescue!
    Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart, being pampered royally!!!
    Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, beautiful Kina!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Kina what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

You remind me of my cat, Grandma, when she was younger. You have the same sweet expression on your face. I bet you are just as wonderful too. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying a beautiful day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hola Kina! Tan guapa eres! The first thing I thought when i saw your photo was...is the Kiri? Apparently Spain produces some really gorgeous kitties with great "purrsonalities"! I am very glad to see you are literate and enjoy a good book!

Felicidades to Cat of the Day! Kina!!

Muy bonito !

¡Precioso! Muy bonito. Me gustó especialmente la foto de ella encima de los libros. Mis gatos todos hacemos eso, también. ¡Los míos son muy culta y trilingüe!

Hello Kina,

It is so nice to meet you pretty girl. I loved reading about your sweet & adventurous personality.
    Your pictures are so cute, Loved all the hiding places you have found around your house. Congratulations
    on being honored as our super special CAT OF THE DAY. Enjoy your special day sweet Kina.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Congrats on being COTD, pretty Kina!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Kina the Curious! You are the prettiest little tabby girl. I love how you find hidey places, and am so glad you have a loving home - you knew it was yours from the start! Congratulation on being COTD, beautiful girl!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda