Thread: Potty Training Gretchen

Potty Training Gretchen

We making good progress at 19 weeks! She waits at basement door for leach to be attached to her harness. Sometimes you have to drag her off couch or chair (sleeping) to go outside!

Accidents inside house minimal. Thank goodness now playtime with Snoopy doesn't mean peeing on carpet in living room!

What's really funny about this whole potty training is that rest of gang wants to go out when she does. Unfortunately, at 4 a.m. or 5 a.m. I'm NOT thrilled to take everyone outside (one at time). This is from gang that would potty "last call" at 11 p.m. and not go back outside till after breakfast 8:30 a.m. Even Sadie who's 10 yrs old can hold it 8 hrs! BUT not now that Gretchen is being potty trained. Wonder if they feel they are missing out on something if they don't go out after Gretchen does?
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor

Gretchen, good girl for catching on about the house training!

During the day time, do the others pee OVER where Gretchen peed? It is a dominance thing, they have to pee over hers, so even in the middle of the night, they need to get out there and cover hers, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Gretchen, good girl for catching on about the house training!

During the day time, do the others pee OVER where Gretchen peed? It is a dominance thing, they have to pee over hers, so even in the middle of the night, they need to get out there and cover hers, lol.
    Not really. Everyone pee's different places but one spot that's a popular place in our yard is where we had bradford pear taken down this summer. Stump get pee spot for Coco and Snoopy.
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor