Thread: Please sign this petition on Causes - let Chum and Champ live

Please sign this petition on Causes - let Chum and Champ live

The petition does talk about using a fence and proper training for these dogs. I wish there was a space on the petition page to add one's own note so one could restate this.

http://www.causes.com/causes/644857-..._source=causes

The fate of CHUM AND CHAMP will be decided by Provincial Court -Judge Roderick Sutton on Thursday December 6th 2012.

After more than 9 months of advocating for the release of her 2 beloved dogs Chum and Champ–Edith got her wish. They were given parole with limitations until their verdict of being deemed dangerous dogs–or not was to be read on Dec 6, 2012. This was such a relief and Edith was overjoyed. Happiness and relief that her two gentle giants were coming home.
    Edith and Jacques fought the CVRD every step of the way as the CVRD and the neighbours tried to have these two dogs put down. Neighbours ganged up and spoke of death wishes for the dogs publically and in court–and yet Edith didn't give up. She held her head high and trusted that her dogs would be found innocent.
    Edith had not seen her dogs since January 2012 and yet everyday was spent yearning–begging for their return–Edith lived long enough to get her babies temporary reprieve from their solitary confinement at the SPCA (who housed these dogs for the nine months) they had been locked up in different cells denied contact with their owners and each other.

Edith died with her husband Jacques by her side–knowing that she had done what she could and trusting Jacques and his supporters to finish her mission...so let's make this happen!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

This is freaky! How did this site to sign the petition know my friggin name?!?!?!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

What do you mean, "knew your name"? Did the link open to the page that says "Thank you for signing?" That could be my mistake. Let me know.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda