Thread: Zephyr the chihuahua

Zephyr the chihuahua

Hi Zephyr, I smiled when I saw your cute face. (I love chi's) You are adorable!! Yes, I know chihuahuas can be friendly; mine loves everybody also. I enjoyed reading about you and I watched one of your YouTube videos. You're a good little dog to do what is required or wanted from you--very sweet. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Too cute for words!

Oh be still my heart!!! What a precious little Chi you are, Zephyr, simply adorable! What a pleasure it is to meet you, sweetheart, to congratulate you on your well earned "top dog" honors! I've never been Mom to a Chi, or a small pup for that matter, but I've forever been in love with your breed! You may be tiny, but you sure do pack a ton of personality and heart into that pint sized frame! And oh, how adorable are your Vienna Sausage Chronicles! lol Great thanks to your person for sharing those great vids with us...they're the best, and so are YOU, Zephyr! (You know, Hollywood awaits should you ever consider a career move!)

Your family is one lucky pack, having a furkid, a best friend and loving companion, in you! Actor, kitten-sitter, study buddy and friend to all, human and furry! That's you, Zephyr!
    Thanks so much for the smiles and the laughs, Zephyr! I hope you and your proud person, your entire family and all of your adoring friends and fans, are enjoying a very special, fun and love filled Dog of the Day bash! Time to break out those party hats again, and treats! ! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Zephyr!
    P.S...That photo of you and your lovely little human, enjoying your celebration, is heart melting! Love the shades, too!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Zephyr!

Oh my - what an aodrable lil' guy! And an actor to boot - lol! Your 'detective series' and your photos are too cute! Enjoy being Dog of the Day, Zephyr!

What a happy and smiling Beautiful Boy !
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/

Blog Entries

Zephyr

Zephyr is the best, loved his flicks as well. Academy Award for Zephyr the Mighty Chihuahua!! Superstar for sure eh? Peace and love, Oh ya, and a clap or two for the director and the film crew. Forward some smooches to Zephyr for me pleeease!

What a hoot you are, Zephyr! A natural showman!

You're a little cutie Zephyr! Sorry I missed replying on your big day as DOTD, I hope it was a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

The rest of Zephyr's videos can be seen at bbrothersblog.com

The rest of Zephyr's videos can be seen at bbrothersblog.com. He is a star!