Thread: Molly

Molly

Molly...What a beauty you are. I just love your story. Congratulations on DOTD. We got to see how pretty you are.
    Molly, have a long and wonderful life.

LInda

Good morning, Molly!

It's impossible to have a bad day when Molly is around. Even crabby old men laugh when they see her during one of our walks in the park because she exudes joy and humor. I've always had dogs, and I've loved every last one. I believe that a house isn't truly a home without a dog. But Molly is more than just a pet. I'm pretty sure she's a once in a lifetime gift.
    Squee! I Corgis and Molly, your happy smiling face made me smile from ear to ear this morning! I can tell from your photos and bio how special you are and how much joy you have given to your family! Could you please have your people give you some huge hugs for me today -- You are a wonderful girl! I hope you have a wonderful day of celebrating you up in beautiful Wisconsin! Happy Dog of the Day, adorable Molly!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh golly Miss Molly...

Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart, and belated happy 6th birthday wishes, too! Oh, who can resist a sweet and loving low rider Corgi? Not me, and certainly not your mommy, and daddy Mike! What a wonderful story of how you found your way home, Molly! Squishy, wriggling puppies, move over...you never had a chance! Actually Molly, you are a wriggler, having wriggled your way into your parents' hearts so handily; it was definitely written in the stars that you and your family would be as one! I couldn't agree more with your mom, that a home is not a home until it is shared by a furry best friend, and in you, Molly, your mom and dad have been blessed with the best...a "once in a lifetime gift" of love! How lucky they are to have a furkid as beautiful, as joyful, as loyal and loving as you!, Molly!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, beautiful girl! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, being treated to all your big heart desires, and more!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Molly!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Molly

Molly is spactacular and wonderful! She is the perfect DOTD and it was a joy to see her sweet self today! Peace and love

Hi Molly, What a pretty girl you are! I smiled as I read about you and I'm so glad you were chosen rather than a little puppy. It sure sounds as if you were made for this human and family. Not only are your pretty but you sound smart also and no doubt you are loved. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Hello Molly,

I lovd reading your story sweet girl. Sounds like you & your family are a good match. You sure
    look very at home in your house. I'm so happy to know how much you are loved & cared
    for. Big congratulations on being honored as our prettest DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses to you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're such a pretty girl Molly! What nice pictures of you, all of them. Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope this is a special day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Happy Girl !

What a super Girly you are !

My Aunt had Corgi's as I grew up.... and I still love them.

Happy happy Girl !
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/