Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jada the Sphynx Cat!

Jada the Sphynx Cat!

Good morning, Jada with your beautiful blue eyes! My goodness, your days are busy -- playing with household items you consider toys , looking out the window and observing your territory, keeping the laundry basket in position on wash days, checking out boxes and bags that come into the house! Time to rest, snuggle with your person and enjoy a tummy rub! That is a very full day. Please have your people give you a gentle tum-rub for me *rub* Happy Cat of the Day to you, beloved Princess Jada!

p.s., my kitty prefers household objects to her kitty toys too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh Jada, your eyes ate what caught me!! Congrsts on COTD. You're stunning.

"are" darn touch screen.

:love
    You are just the sweetesT Cat Jada, you wera your heart on your sleeve and you have such incredibly huge expressive eyes.
    You havesuch a sweet expression and are qute the active Young Cat.

And you are living in the right state , you have an area with lots of dry heat so you will always feel comfortable.I the winter in Catada , we wish we could come and visit you where the warmth is bth from the climate and from you Jada!!!

We Found Hotel Cats , Porch Cats and Awesome Angels are all sending our Finest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Bestest New Friend ^^ and Our Happiest Mew Cat of the Day Jolly Jada^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello Jada, it's a pleasure to meet you. After reading the article, I think you are a very special girl, not only beautiful but smart and loving too. It is obvious that your human loves you very much--and why not--it sounds as if you're just perfect. I enjoyed all the lovely photos of you. I hope you and your family have many years together. Congrats on being COTD!

Beautiful spoiled Jada, you deserve to be! Our first cat, Lily, had healing powers just like you. She would lay beside my Husband when chemo was making him ill and he fully recovered, many thanks to Lily's healing purrs! I have never petted a Sphinx, and would so love to feel your velvet. I hope you have a happy COTD celebration and continue to be a wonderful nurse to your devoted family!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

I've always loved Sphynx cats. Jada, you are so beautiful, and you have the most gorgeous blue eyes I have ever seen!
    Congrats on being COTD! <3

Blog Entries

Jada

Wow, Jada is an awsome, ethereal being. I'm so happy she is being celebrated as COTD, the more people that see Jada and read about her excellence, the better Please give Jada an extra belly rub from me, I just fell in love with her! All the very best, peace and love

Dearest Jada, what an exquisitely beautiful Sphynx girl you are! And so talented and full of love and energy too.. How lucky you and your family are to have each other and share your lives! And you are blessed with the priceless gift of healing, which you share with all who need it.

Your photographs are gorgeous! I especially love the one of you snoozing under the covers, with your face and one little paw sticking out. You are a lovely blend of colors, brought out by your striking blue eyes. And I can just imagine petting you and feeling like I'm touching velvet.

Congratulations on being selected today's Cat of the Day, darling Jada! We hope you and your Sphynx sibling and all your family are enjoying a wonderful day of celebration.. full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats, with fetch games and watching what's going on outside the windows, and then joining hands with your Purrrson.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a gorgeous kitty you are, with your velvet skin and blue eyes!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Jada

I love your black nose, blue eyes, and especially your healing powers; happy COTD to you!

Jada what a lovely princess you are!!!

I loved your pictures. The one of you under the covers is so precious!!! What fun it must be having you as a best friend. Please thank your loving guardian for sharing you with us today. You gave me a much needed smile. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

13. Jada...please open the door and head on over here! I could use a blue-eyed heating pad!

Congrats to Jada! Cat of the Day!!

Congrats Jada for being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Awww, what a pretty Sphynx!

I do believe cats can heal people, so yes you are very special!

Congrats on being COTD Jada