Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lady Pepper

Lady Pepper

Hello Pepper in Leipzig, Saxony, Germany and congratulations on being our very worthy Dog Of The Day. It is just amazing how a diamond in the rough becomes so dazzlingly beautiful with just a little polishing. My dear Lady Pepper that appears to be your story. I'm so happy that you now have a home and family that you can trust to be there for you. I believe that you and your family are so very compatible because the discovery of each other was meant to be. Here's wishing for you and your family many happy years ahead.
    Our pets reflect our outlooks and attitudes.

You're a beautiful girl Pepper!!! Thank goodness you were rescued. Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope this is a special day for you.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Pepper

What a great and loving story told about you, Pepper. It seems as though you were waiting for just the right human to share you life with for the years to come. It is as though it was meant to be, that you were found by someone who really needed YOU!

I loved reading about how much you love everyone and just want to cuddle. Isn't it great meeting new people and having them pet you and love you from the time you get up each day until the time you go to sleep at night. That is the way life should be.

Congratulations for being The Dog of The Day today! I bet you will get more treats and hugs than usual. Enjoy your day in the limelight dear one!

Hugs and kisses from Vermont, USA
    Sas the human, Chloe, Juni, Lucy the cats and Prue the dog!

Good morning, precious Pepper in Germany! Your story moved me to tears this morning. After a tragic beginning, you waited for just the right person to come along - gave "the look" and off to your forever home! And now you are together and you can receive all the cuddles and love you deserve! As it should be! Please have your person give you about a zillion hugs and kisses today, beautiful Lady Pepper! I hope you get to spend the day doing all the things you most enjoy Happy Dog of the Day, Pepper!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a great story of rescue, so glad it worked out for you. You are rewarding your family in so many ways for their kindness to you.

Blog Entries

Pepper

What a moving story of how Pepper came to be with you, she is the most beautiful dog and I'm glad she is with a person who loves and appreciates her so much! Pepper is so wonderful, perfect DOTD, peace and love

Wow....I felt incredibly moved looking at your pictures and then I read your story and was moved even more. You are an absolute angel and I am so happy your human found you and took you home.

Hey you guys!

Thank you so much for your comments!
    Pepper is not the easiest dog, tho I am not the easiest person.
    I think we two fit perfectly together xD

100 hugs from me and 1000 dog kisses from Pepper and lovely Greetings from Germany!

Tina + Pepper

Guys!

Thank you so much for your replies!

She sure is not the easiest dog (I think GSDs never are), but I am not the easiest person as well.
    We fit together perfectly

There is nothing more comforting then her big hazel eyes and warm black fur.

And I am really glad you liked my pictures.

When pepper grew her first grey hairs around the muzzle I thought, well. You don't own any nice pictures of her. I had to change that.
    So I started photographing in January 2012. I took it quite seriously and named my "label" after her.

She pushed me into a a hobby that really enjoy which I would not have started without her

She is one of the best things that happened in my life so far.

And I feel very sorry for people, that won't understand us dog-persons.
    they don't know, what they're missing.

100 dog kisses from Germany,
    Tina + Lady Pepper

Pepper, your story sure pulled at my heart strings this morning. I cannot imagine what you suffered in your early years. It is difficult for me to even imagine how cruel some humans can be - especially to a beautiful dog such as you.

Pepper, enjoy every single kind person that wants to get to know you and give you lots of love.

Your human must be a saint for recognizing you and scooping you up and taking you home forever.
    God bless your family.

Beautiful Pepper!

Pepper is very beautiful - body and soul. She was so lucky you found each other. Your pictures are amazing - they totally reflect who she is. Enjoy being DOTD, Ms. Pepper!

Brave, beautiful Pepper

Happy Dog of the Day, beautiful Pepper, and to your proud person Tina, too!
    Your rags to riches story, your incredibly beautiful, simply stunning photos, have us all a little teary, and filled with inspiration!

To think that after suffering such horrific abuse you were able to learn to trust and love humans again, enjoy life with such unbridled joy, is so uplifting. I'm so glad you are finally in the loving care of a forever human, one who will cherish you, and respect. you, all the days of your life. You found your perfect match in Tina, and she in you, best friends and soul mates for life!!!

Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, gorgeous girl, and each and every day of your blessed life!

Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you precious Pepper, DOG OF A LIFETIME!!!

13. Dear Lady Pepper...

Many have written today of all your special and wonderful traits...oddly, no one has yet spoken of your incredible sense of style. Old-fashion motor-cycle glasses are so "IN" - in the truly high fashion arena...and menswear for females...tres chic!

From a fellow fashionista....

Edwina e/s

Hello Pepper,

I too believe it was fate that brought you & your person together. It makes me so happy to know how far
    you have come, away from the dark days of your early life. Congratulations on being honored as our very special
    DOG OF THE DAY. I love all of the awesome pictures of your beautiful self pretty girl.Wishing
    you both a long & happy life together. Sending out lots of cyber hugs & smooches.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Pepper what a truly wonderful dog you are! I enjoyed seeing all your pictures. You really have such style to go with your kind and loving heart Happy Dog of the Day!
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi