Thread: Missi

Missi

Missi what a beautiful and interesting turtle you are!!!

I really enjoyed reading about you and seeing your wonderful pictures today. You made me smile. I'm not sure I ever knew a turtle that would come when called. You certainly are special. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Missi!!! Happy Pet of the Day to you!!!

What a treat, having a creature as unique and beautiful as you as our very special and most deserving honoree! I was just reading up one your species, and learned yours was the first to fly into deep space, aboard a Soviet Union rocket!

I don't think there's a smarter (coming when called,) more expressive tortoise on the planet! And oh, don't you know how to mug for the camera! Your pics are simply gorgeous...those shots of you nibbling on those colorful veggies and that pretty little flower! But oh, that look on your face in the 2nd to last photo. priceless! (Maybe you were having one of those "attitude" moments your person metioned!) You are one VERY special girl, Missi, and your person so lucky to have a best friend, a loyal and loving companion in you! What a happy life you have to look forward to, what wonderful times you and your person will be sharing over the many, many years to come! (I think you kids live to be 50 years old!)

Thanks for the BIG smiles, beautiful girl! If you're not hibernating, enjoy your much deserved day of honor, being loved and pampered to pieces!
    Loving shell scratches and chin rubs to you, beautiful Missi!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Missi, what a smart and beautiful tortoise you are! Surely the only tortoise that answers to her name. Hope you have a fun POTD celebration with your devoted guardian, and get shell and neck rubs just as you like them. Health and longevity to you and yours!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Wow!!! A tortoise that comes when she is called. What fun! What fun!

Aww Missi, you're adorable! What fun you must be! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla