Thread: Beautiful flemish Hopper!!

Beautiful flemish Hopper!!

He he, the words "flemish" caught my eyes!! What a beautiful dark flemish rabbit Hopper is!!
    I bet he loves hopping around in his garden!!!!
    Congrats for Hopper on his very special day!! Be sure to get lots of bunny-goodies sweety!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Good morning, Hopper! What a beautiful, handsome bunny you are! I would love to stroke your glossy black fur -- it looks so shiny and soft! I love the photo of you in the grass because you look so content! Happy, happy Bunny Pet of the Day to you, sweet Hopper!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi, handsome Hopper! You sound like the best bunny ever, and look so soft and cuddly! My, you certainly did grow to be your breed and I wish you a wonderful POTD celebration with your devoted guardian and many more years of providing joyful moments to those that have the pleasure of being with you!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Blog Entries

Hopper

Hopper is the very best bunny rabbit the world has ever seen!! Seriously an excellent rabbit, made my day Peace and love

Hopper what a stunning fellow you are!!!

What a treat to see you on my computer today. I am still smiling. Please thank your loving family for sharing you with us. What fun it must be to live with you. I hope you are having a joyful day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hopper, you are so handsome! I love your shiny black fur. Congrats on being Pet of the Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Adorable Hopper!

Hi Hopper! Happy, belated Pet of the Day to you!
    So sorry I missed your big day, sweetheart, but couldn't resist coming back today to congratulate you! I do hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration! You're simply beautiful, inside and out, and so very worthy of your exalted status! Your family is so very lucky to have a BIG, beautiful, lovable best friend in you!
    Love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Hopper!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~