Thread: Brutality the rat

Brutality the rat

Hello Brutality in Australia, I read about you with interest. I've never had a rat as a pet but you do sound sweet and smart. Your human certainly cares for you and I hope you have a long life. Congrats on being POTD!

Beautiful Brutality!

Hi Brutality in beautiful Oz! Happy Pet of the Day! What a heart melter of a rattie you are! Oh, I would love to cover that sweet little face of yours with a zillion little kisses! You may come with a "tough name," but it's clear you don't have one brutal bone in your body! And I couldn't agree more with your person, that you are one incredibly photogenic fellow, super model material for sure! (You remind me of a beloved Disney character in that bottom shot!)

How lucky your human is, Brutality, to have been chosen by you to be your forever human! You're a beauty, inside and out, and so very deserving of your extra special Sunday honors! What a perfect fit you are for your family, and I hope for you all, many, many more happy years of shared loved and devoted companionship! Enjoy your much deserved on center stage, little one, celebrating with all of your furry sibs, being pampered to pieces and loved to bits!
    Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, beautiful Brutality! (Please have your person give you some yummy carrot and Honey Puffs for me!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Brutality

Brutality is just the cutest wee dude, no wonder ya'll fell in love with hi furry arse, tee-hee. I fell in love for sure, all the best to Brutality and his peeps! Peace and love

Brutality what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures. The camera loves ya babe!!! You gave me such a smile. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. It must be wonderful having you for a best friend.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're a cutie Brutality! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

"Why thank you so much, Chocolatepuppy! I knew today was my day, I have been getting spoiled by my owner all day, lounging on the couch, playing in the grass and munching on as many honey puffs as I could get my hands on (sure beats the usual dry food and seed!)"

"Thank you so much momoffuzzy! My mummy is always taking pictures of all sorts of things and sometimes she even takes me on her shoulder to do it! I have seen so many things having that big black thing pointed in their face, so, I was not scared when it was my turn! I assure you she loves sharing her photos, especially the ones of me and the sister I am always hearing about.. apparently she looks like those scary things in your message! I cant wait to meet her! I sure hope she is as nice as you!!!"

n.n

Hello, Brutie in Australia! I enjoyed reading your biography and seeing your pictures because I don't know much about rats as pets. You are very smart! You know how to enjoy ice cubes, grass clippings and delicious treats And you are learning how to get along with curious kids. I am sure you will do great with learning that, you have a very caring person to help you! Please have your person gently stroke you for me, because I am glad to have met you today! The camera sure likes you and I like your cute face and long whiskers! Happy Pet of the Day to you, Brutie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

"Oh my, tatsxxx11! You are going to make me blush!"

"My name was a little joke on the people who are afraid of me! Silly people, if they weren't so scared they would realise how much I like you people! I mean, not only do I get snuggles, but I also get my food handed to me in my little blue bowl AND I can be as dirty as I want (just as long as I don't go wizzy winkles on any people)!"

"Oh dear mon, you are right! IT IS FURRY AND LITTLE!! EEEP! How did I not notice that before!"

n.n

"TYVM kaycountrygal! I have never had one either, only the one human, ROTFL! But thank you for the compliments! Mum can be a little over bearing sometimes with the cleaning my room and keeping me on a strict diet (her dinner always smells SO GOOD). She assured me regulating my feed and not over doing it will give me a long and healthy life, but I still sneak honey puffs in when I can! I am sure one day one of my cousins will choose you, like I chose my mum and you will live happily ever after!"

^.^

"A fond hello to you too, cassiesmom! The best way to learn about us is not in a book or on a bio! It is so much easier to adopt one of us! We are very low maintenance and will do ANYTHING for our favourite treat. I am sorry for snapping at the kiddies and I am trying my best to learn. It is hard but, they are so scary and smell funny. Mummy has me on her lap right now and she has been stroking me like crazy! I almost thought she was going to make me have a bath again, she was being so nice!"