Thread: Oh-so-sweet Spot

Oh-so-sweet Spot

Oh Spot, this morning I felt I had kiss the screen. I fully can understand that your mom could not let you go. We hope you are now becoming a handsome, playful and mischievous young man, what with all that TLC and adoration you are getting.
    Congratulations on being our best Cat boy of the Day

Spot is a great little guy, and he's so lucky to have a caring and appreciative human companion.

What a Great Little Cat of the Future you are Spot, and we can see what a Great Cat that you are and the Great Big Cat that you will become one day.
    You are such a Good Kitten, and are such a Dear Cat Companion to help your best Friend get over some of the bad things that life throws at us.

We do pray that we get to see you on Cat General when you grow into the MagnfiCat that it is your destiny to be.

All of Us at The Found Cat Hotel are sending our very best MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Best Little Cat of the Day ^^ and Our Dear Cat of the Future Super Spot.^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Awww, Spot! What an adorable itteh bitteh kitten you were, and what an adorable 4-month-old you are! I like your cute markings, your pretty eyes and I love your pink nose and kitten toes! I can understand why your people didn't let you go. I agree with what has already been said - I hope you are becoming a playful, mischievous kitten and growing into the beloved, precious companion kitty it's your destiny to be You are absolutely precious and I so need to put smooches on those kitten toesies of yours! Mmwah! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, irresistible Spot!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Spot! I do not believe your person has adequately described you....you are so far beyond adorable...super-duper, incredibly, out-of-this-world adorable only begins to do the job!

Many wishes for a long, fun, happy life to our Cat of the Day! Spot!!

Dearest little adorable Spot, you are just darling, both with your front legs extended Sphinx-wise as you gaze steadily ahead with your golden eyes, and as a tiny, fluffy baby kittenlet! We are so glad your young Purrrrson's mom said you could come home to stay! You and your family are full of love for each other, and that is just how it should be.

Congratulations on being chosen today's Cat of the Day, sweet little Spot! We hope you and your family are enjoying a day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and your favorite treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Spot what an adorable fellow you are!!!

I can totally understand your mommy falling for you. You became her heart cat, specially since she was feeding you with a bottle. That makes a special bond. I am so happy you two got to stay together. What fun and adventures you will have. Please thank her for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spot

After all the great care you took of Spot 'round the clock, I can see why you couldn't let him go. Like you, I am also a "foster failure" to a wonderful cat; when it came time to give her up, I couldn't do it, either. So Sweetie, you take care of Spot like he has already done for you with the losses you faced, and you will have a wonderful partnership for many years to come. P.S. - he was a REALLY cute baby, too.

Spot!

Oh Spot - you are too adorable! What a beautiful lil' sweet boy! I'm glad that you are in your forever home with one of the first humans you've bonded with!
    Enjoy being Cat of the Day, Spot!

Hi Spot,

Oh my, I can sure understand why your person didn't want to let go of you. What a adorable bundle
    of fuzzy joy you were as a little baby. And look at your handsome self nowadays.
    Happy CAT OF THE DAY to you sweetie. Wishing you a long & happy life with your people.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Sweet, beautiful Spot!

Hi Spot! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Oh!!! What a precious little wee one you were, and what a beautiful big boy you're grown up to be, a big boy with a heart even bigger! We can't thank your family enough for fostering you, for adopting you, for giving you happiest of forever homes! I smiled from ear to ear, from the inside out, when I read of the joy your very special person felt when her Mom finally uttered those words...he can come home, for good! Yep, it was official! And how well you have repaid your family's compassion, being there for THEM in there time of need, comforting them during their times of sadness, helping to put a smile back on their faces! You were heaven sent, Spot, the best furry friend a family could ever hope for, a "life changer," and so very deserving of the title, Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!
    Thank you, dear Spot, for ending my day on such a happy note! I hope you're enjoying a very happy day of celebration, being treated royally, and spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Spot!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

pretty kitty!

Oh Spot how nice to see your beautiful pictures and hear about how you found your forever home. Thank goodness your people realized that you needed to stay with them. Your kitten photo is precious, and your today photo showing your beautiful legs stretched out and your growing into a big cat is so wonderful and gorgeous.

Congratulations on COTD and hope you will get all the extra pets and treats you deserve from the persons who love you!