Thread: Please pray for my dogs

Please pray for my dogs

I was on the facebook page of my friend who we got the puppy from when I read that her other dog, not the mother of the puppies, has parvo. I knew she was sick but they had thought she got ahold of ant poison. I thought this was still the case, but I guess not. They didn't have the money to get the puppies shots started so I may have brought parvo into our house. I guess that is what I get for thinking with my heart and not my head!

Foxy is current on her vaccinations so really I am not concerned a lot there. And Autumn doesn't appear to be sick but I think we could still have it flare up in a couple weeks. I am a little worried about it but will talk to the vet about it. We are about to leave for our appointment!

http://petoftheday.com/talk/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=32038&dateline=129651  4765
    My Family left to right Riku - Lynx Point Siamese mix, Riley - Domestic Short Hair Tabby, Phoebe - Domestic Medium Hair Tabby, Foxy - Australian Cattle Dog mix - March 2001 - September 15, 2012, Autumn - Labrador Retriever Mix
    Dear Husband and Myself - homo sapiens - James and Becky

Oh no! Prayers from RI !

Oh, dear, hopefully Autumn will be okay, and her mom's friend will pull through!
    I've Been Frosted

Found out that the owner has been keeping the dog with parvo quarantined but I still wonder how long she was mingling with the puppies before she started showing symptoms. The vet said just to keep an eye on her and let them know immediately if she starts having problems.

http://petoftheday.com/talk/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=32038&dateline=129651  4765
    My Family left to right Riku - Lynx Point Siamese mix, Riley - Domestic Short Hair Tabby, Phoebe - Domestic Medium Hair Tabby, Foxy - Australian Cattle Dog mix - March 2001 - September 15, 2012, Autumn - Labrador Retriever Mix
    Dear Husband and Myself - homo sapiens - James and Becky

5. Crap. scary stuff

all paws an fingers crossed for yas both

parvo remedy

hi form. we just had 2 very sick yorkie puppies (11/6/12) with all the parvo symtoms except the blood in the stool. we were very worried! they were not eating, drinking, throwing up, diarrhea, and very tired. before we could take them to our vet my brother in law recommended that we see a buddy of his who had a remedy for parvo. the cost 100$. i just got laid off of work and we are very short on money so i said "call him!". the guy came over checked the pups and said they had all the symtoms. this was on 11/06/12 @ 10am. he gave us a bottle of this stuff he called "provo X". so we started his remedy right away, a dose every hour until the bottle was done. so from 10am to 11:30pm we gave them the dosages. the next morning 5am, as if god answed our prayers the sicker and weaker pup got up to started to eating. now is 11/07/12 6:30 here in sacramento, california the pups are up, fighting with each other, eating, drinking, and responding to our calls!! email me if you are in the same situation as i was. [email protected] leave a name and number i will call you asap ty