Thread: Oliver

Hybrid View

Oliver

Hello Oliver, it's an honor to meet such a handsome courageous cat. I am sorry you have a health problem but I undestand it's in remission currently. I can tell that your human mom loves you very much and between her and the vet, you are feeling better. I love your costume and I thought perhaps your name was Elivs--great Halloween outfit. I do hope you stay in remission for a long long time. Congrats on being COTD!

Dearest Oliver Matthews, what an absolutely gorgeous, valiant fellow you are! ..dealing with a serious illness as the miracle kitty you are. We are so glad you have such a good Meowmie and good vet, and you are in remission now! You and they share a great love, deservedly so.

What a handsome Elvis you are! We'd love to hear you strum a few chords and sing a few tunes. Rock on!

Congratulations, sweet Oliver, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Meowmie are enjoying a wonderful day of celebration, complete with loads of fun and lovies and your favorite treats after a nice walk.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Oliver

What a gorgeous fella you are - and bless your family for taking such good care of you. I hope you enjoy their love for many years to come.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Wow, Oliver - perfect Elvis costume with a sexy wink to match! I am so glad to hear you are in remission, and so well loved and cared for. Happiest COTD to you, handsome Oliver. I wish you many more happy and healthy years with your mom!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Blog Entries

Oliver

Oliver is without a doubt, one of the best cats in the world!! Everyone in this house is on team Oliver and I'm sure the King himself would be happy to share the stage with magnificent Oliver!! Hope everyone at his house has the best day ever together, peace and love!

You are such a Great Brave Cat Oliver, and you do make a wonferful Hillbilly Cat , which was one of Elvis's nicknames!!
    We are sorry that you have that illness, and we are sending prayers that your whitecoats can help hin healthwise to have a better life.

We wish that you could give a show at The Found Cat Hotel, we would let you sleep on our electric blanket and you could have steak bits.
    Covered in Whiskas Temptations!!

All of We Found Hotel Cats , Our Porch Cats , Our Styray Trio and All of Our Awesome Angels are praying hard for you Oliver, Our Dearest New and Corageous New Cat of the Day ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS