Thread: Roo chihuahua

Roo chihuahua

Hello Roo, it's a pleasure to meet such a pretty little dog. I like chi's and have one myself. How could anybody abuse such a sweet small girl?! From reading what your human said, I can see that she loves you very much and no doubt you return that love. I enjoyed seeing all the photos. It sounds as if you two were made to be in each other's lives. I hope all of you have many more years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Yes Roo - I think you are pretty special too - just as your Mom does. What an absolutely adorable little girl you are, and you have such beautiful markings. Just stunning. I can't imaging why anyone would have abused you (or any other animal either), but you were so lucky to have been rescued by such a kind and lovely person. And I just love it that you show your kitty sibs who's boss - but I can tell you love them too, just by looking at that cute pic of you and one of those little felines.
    Hoping that you have an extra special day today and will be showered with tons of love and attention - or more so than usual. Congratulations on being PT's very honored DOTD, pretty Miss Roo!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Woo woo Roo!

Well hello there darling Roo! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a gorgeous girl you are, Roo! I don't think I've ever met a Chi with your coloring! Your long, flowing coat is simply beautiful, and that sweet face, a heart melter! You can tell your Mommy, "no worries," Roo! I sure DO think you're special, very special, and though I've never met you in person, I'm already in love!

I can only imagine how um, troubled your former person was, having abandoned you at the pet shop door as she/he did, and to think you were also abused, is beyond heartbreaking. But thankfully you remained safe until you could be rescued and in the end, your story couldn't have had a happier ending, landing in the happiest, most loving of forever homes! And as your Mommy says, you returned her compassion and caring ten fold, rescuing her in her time of need, providing her with so much comfort and unconditional love! You truly were heaven sent! How lucky she is, your furry sibs Tycho and Elliot too, having a loyal and loving best friend and furkid in you, Roo!

Thanks to your Mommy for sharing your very special story and your utterly precious pics with us! (That shot of you with bro Elliot is too, too cute!). You truly are a treasure, Roo, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!
    Enjoy a fun filled Dog of the Day, sweetheart, celebrating to the max with your willing subjects, I mean proud Mommy, and siblings Tycho and Elliot, hehe, being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Roo, and to the entire furry crew!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Roo!

What a beuatiful lil' girl! I can't fathom why someone would want to abuse you, so I am glad that you are completely loved and pampered now!
    Continue to rule the roost, and enjoy being Dog of the Day, Roo!

Blog Entries

Roo

If Roo were any cuter it would be unbearable! I am so happy that she wound up with the perfect loving mum, sounds like you are the best thing that could happen to one another, Hurrrray!! Roo is a spectacular DOTD! Please forward pets and smooches fer me Peace and love

This is the most beautiful pet of the day - Roo, a long hair Chihuahua. She has a brother (Elliot the cat) and another brother (Tycho), but she is in charge and her brothers know it. She is a rescue dog, and has, in effect rescued me. My daughters have moved out, and my husband works at night, so Roo is all it takes to make a bad day, or lonely day better. Her favorite thing to do is lay in the sun or go for a nice long walk.

Roo is an amazing dog. She was left outside a pet store with just her leash and she adopted us. When we first got her, we knew she had been abused and the first day she actually came to sit on my lap was an amazing day. She still eats one kibble at a time and hides when voices are raised, but she is the most loving and affectionate lap dog you ever want to meet. She is very expressive and loves to "jump" and play ball. She will also let us know when our cat is eating his food (it's kind of like Lassie letting people know that Timmy fell in the well). She will come an get me to remove the cat.

I could go on and on about this dog. Truth be told, she saved me. She makes me smile. She licks away tears. She climbs up on my lap and falls asleep and follows me around and will always be at the door when I come home. She's extremely trusting and very protective of her family. I hope you find her as special as I do.
    Roo, I think you are very special! You and your mum have rescued each other for sure! I like your gorgeous markings and your long coat-- like tatsxxx11, I have never met a Chi with your wonderful coloring. I agree with what others have said-- you are stunning and beautiful! I hope you get to take a walk or play ball today, or have a long snuggle in mum's lap to celebrate your special day! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to you, amazing Roo!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh my gosh Roo, you're the cutest little girl! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Special Thank You

To all of you wonderful people who have commented on my precious little dog; thank you so much. I've always loved animals, but I haven't felt about an animal like this since I was a little girl. Her expressiveness is so amazing and her need to make sure my family knows how much she loves us is awesome. She truly did rescue me as an empty nester. I can't imagine someone looking at this face and wanting to hurt her, but I'm so glad they got smart and just left her, because she is in a place of love now, so all is good. Sadly, she does have a heart murmur, but right now she's not affected by it, but we'll watch her. My Roo is an amazing, gentle, loving dog, who in addition to her brothers, have made my life just a little more complete.

In addition to her beautiful coloring, she has one black eye and one blue eye...Just amazing.

Thank you to all of her new friends. You all have exquisite taste. LOL

Rescuer.....

I firmly believe they rescue US....

Happy Girl and much loved ...
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Snowdrops View Post
    I firmly believe they rescue US....

Happy Girl and much loved ...
    I couldn't agree more.