Thread: Rocky

Rocky

Hello Rocky in Wales, What a magnificent horse you are! Just beautiful! I can see from the article that your human loves you very much. I enjoyed all the photos. No doubt you all will have great fun in the show ring and riding in general. I hope you all are together for many years. Congrats on being POTD!

Rocky, your coloring is what we in USA call a Buckskin and you are quite handsome! My horse, Tim, was also POTD many years ago (he was a Palomino) and lived to be in his 30's so you have many more years to overcome your spookiness and enjoy lots of fun rides with your devoted guardian. Happy POTD and hope you get carrots and apples to celebrate!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Beautiful Roan rock!

Greetings Rocky in Wales! Happy Pet of the Day to you!
    What a stunning view that is of the Welsh countryside, the lovely green pastures, the rolling hills! But as breathtaking as they are, their beauty pales in comparison to yours, Rocky! Your sleek, fawn colored coat, accented by those high black stockings, long black tail and flowing black mane...simply gorgeous!

I'm so glad your person was able to bring you home, Rocky, giving her/him so much one on one time with you, the two of you enjoying those long, leisurely hacks up the mountain, learning new things, just being friends! What a wonderful bond of trust you and she/he have forged in such a short while, and with each passing day your confidence grows and grows; you've come such a long way! And I have no doubt that before long you will be the proudest, most confidant horse in Wales...excelling in the jumping ring as well! What a terrific team you and your person make, Rocky, and I wish for you both, much success competing in jumping, and more importantly, many, many more years of shared love and companionship! Your person is truly blessed to have a best friend in you!

Enjoy your well earned day of honor, sweetheart, celebrating in high style, being pampered to pieces!
    Lots of love and a big *hug* to you, beautiful Rocky! And please have your person give you a fave treat...some yummy apple or carrot, a peppermint or sugar cube, for me!
    P.S...Thanks Avajoy...Buckskin in the word I was looking for!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Rocky what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

Your pictures are wonderful. I feel like I could almost rub your sweet nose through them!!! Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. What fun you will have riding through your beautiful countryside.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Rocky,

Wow, you are a gorgeous fellow. I love your beautiful black & tan coloring. It makes me so
    happy to know you have a great home with someone who loves & cares for you. Congratulations on
    being chosen as our special PET OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Rocky you are so beautiful! I am so happy to hear how much you are loved. Your person is also lucky to have such a wonderful & beautiful horse as yourself. I always wished I could have a horse of my own. What a magnificent, majestic friend! Happy Pet of the Day to you! xo