Thread: Izabela the Incredible!!!

Izabela the Incredible!!!

Izabella you are quite the elegant Lady Cat with your bow tie , and your elegant manner.
    You certainly are one beauteous Lady , a true Southern belle.

We wish you well Izabella and are we ae sending you the very best of wishes on your special day.

We ae all sending our Best MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Friend ^^ and Cat of the Day Incredibe Izabella ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Izabella is one classy kitty. As she has her own tuxedo markings every day, I decided to give her a bow tie to complete the look! As true natural, she posed like it was her duty for me! Izabella is very special. She's very affectionate, but only toward myself. She has five other siblings and she doesn't like them very much. She likes to goof off a lot, and she likes watching the turtle in his tank. She prefers to be treated as the Queen. And the rest of us simply have to, who could resist that regal command, right? I love her very much!
    Good day, Queen Izabella! You look very nice in your tuxedo, with your green eyes and your pink nose, and your bow tie! Purr-fect! I agree with your person; you are irresistible! Could you please have your person give you some great big hugs and lovies for me because you are beautiful! I hope you have a wonderful day of celebrating you! (As it should be) Happy Cat of the Day to you, classy lady Izabella!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Izabella, you are incredible indeed.. Utterly gorgeous, with that sleek, shiny black fur, that pink nosie, the long, long whiskers, and the eyes gazing regally out at your subjects! And the bow tie completes the look! No wonder you are Queen of your household.

Congratulations, lovely Izabella, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope your whole family, the five siblings and the turtle and your Purrrrson(s), are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of lots of fun and lovies and your favorite treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Izabela what a beauty you are!!!

You have the look of a queen for sure!!! I loved seeing your sweet face on my computer today. You gave me a much needed smile. Please thank your loving guardian for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a classy tuxedo lady! With your long face you remind me of Marlene Dietrich in her tux!

Happy COTD beautiful Izabella!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Elegant Izabella!

Good evening lovely lady! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    What a wonderful way to end my long, cold day, seeing your heart warming, beautiful self up on my screen! You are one elegant, most regal lady, Isabella, and with that black bow tie, those spiffy white spats of yours, I'm half tempted to call you debonair! Queen of the Castle, that you are, Izabella, and so deserving of all of the love and pampering your person heaps upon you! As your human says, it's hard imagining denying you anything, including all of her love, all of the time, her undivided attention, 24/7! You're a gem of a girl, Izabella, and your mommy so very lucky to have a beautiful best friend and loving companion, in you!
    I hope you're enjoying your well earned reign as "top cat," sweetheart, being showered with love, and pampered to pieces! Wear your crown proudly!
    Lots of love, cuddles and warm kisses to you, beautiful Izabella! (And pssst...mom, please give the rest of the furry crew cuddles, too!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello there Izabella,

You certainly are a beautiful girl. Those beautiful green eyes reveal a lady kitty wise beyond her years.
    Congratulations on being honored today as our gorgeous CAT OF THE DAY. Wishing you a long & happy life
    to you . Enjoy your special day dear lady.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Dear Queen Izabella - I can see such wisdom in your elegant face such power in your hypnotic green eyes! Of course you must rule - it could be no other way! The bow tie is the creme de la creme - although in your case it may be the ebony de la ebony!

I bow down to our Cat of the Day! Queen Izabella!!!

Signed...your humble servant...

Congrats Izabela, for being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

You're a beauty Izabella!!! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Izabella!

Izabella - you are proof that girls look good in tuxedos too!
    May everyday be COTD for you, cutie!