Thread: day 2.5..

day 2.5..

yeah yeah I know.. I have sucker printed on me all over.. haha.. but in my mind I know I'm still not at my limit so maybe that's why I gave it a go (my limit would be 2 more actually.. lol..)

anyway.. long story short.. there was this abandoned pup... I could not leave him there for so many reasons.. but I always had in mind of having a bully.. bull terrier, someday... as it's one of my top 5 breeds.. and this pup happened to be one just a very very neglected one..

took her to the vets.. she was obviously malnourished, dehydrated, had parasites, mange, ear infection, very poor muscular tone, her fur was so coarse and has teeth of a 7yr old dog (who knows what she was eating while roaming on her own).. this was an estimated 6 MONTH old pup but looks as a 3-4 month old sizewise..

she's being treated right now and she's quite ok.. not too depressed..but looks tired... and still she wags her tail, loves to be loved on and quite a really quiet tranquil dog.. maybe because how she feels right now.. but overall a very nice pup..

she's isolated from the rest till she gets better.. she does barks but I've only heard her twice in all this time..

I don't have pics yet.. I've lost my memory cards and the others are full.. but she's a flashy brindle one.. super cute!!

just thought to let you know
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Oh, goodness, where did you find her?
    I've Been Frosted

in a supermarket parking lot..
    this breed of dogs is not so common here.. there are a few but not that many.. so it was weird finding one just like that and in those conditions.. so sad..

she's eating but still dehydrated (she's on electrolytes as of now).. she's pooping normal.. a bit mushy after being de-wormed.. thankfully no gross worms on poop..

so when/if she recovers which I really think/hope she will.. she ain't going anywhwere.. :P my folks were like.. another one?.. hmm.. ok..
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

Oh thank you so much for helping her! I am sure she will grow up to be a wonderful happy dog! Looking forward to pictures so hope you find your memory cards really soon
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

I hope you have tried to find the pups owner?

There may be many reasons why she is in the condition she is in, lost, stolen etc.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

she was deliberately dumped there.. she was left in a box but got out.. it's just that no one helped her before me..

notes-to-my-husband blog