Hi Jasper! A very happy Dog of the Day to you!

What a beautiful, bright eyed Border Collie you are, sweetheart! Looking at your heart melting, spirits lifting photo spread, it's hard to image you were once so very, very ill! Your miraculous recovery is a testament to your courage and indomitable spirit, and to your family's unwavering devotion and commitment to making you well! I'm so happy to hear you're doing great now, Jasper, returned to full health, enjoying every minute of your happy, fun filled, activity packed life! ("Activity and Border Collie are synonymous!) And if anyone should ever doubt that Border Collies are among the smartest pups on the planet, if not the smartest, they haven't met you! Now that is one most impressive repertoire of talents and tricks you've mastered! Hand stands. fetching water from the fridge (opening and closing the door), painting on canvas...with a brush??? I just know there's a Guinness record in there, somewhere!

But as beautiful and smart and talented as you are, Jasper, it's your love for, and devotion to your person, your family, that makes you Dog of a Lifetime worthy! Looking over your human as diligently as you did when she/he was suffering from that concussion, makes you a hero in my book! What a terrific team you and your person makes, Jasper, best friends and soul mates for life, and I hope for you she/he, many more happy, healthy, love filled years together!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you and your fursis are enjoying an extra special, extra busy, fun filled day of celebration, meeting up with your doggy friends, enjoying some agility, chowing down on treats, being spoiled to the max!
Lots of love, hugs and *kisses* to you, beautiful Jasper!