Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You can lead a cat to water ...

Mine drink out of the Cat-it fountain. Sam played too much with the 360 fountain and the filters didn't work that well.

one of my brother's cat has to drink out of a tall glass. It's something mom started and the Louie insists on a glass.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Mordred must have channeled my Merlin early on; when he was here (at the Bridge now), Merlin would jump up onto the vanity in the bathroom and insist I turn the faucet on - but not until I'd come out of the shower! He'd sit on the vanity and look toward the shower; once I was safely out, he'd turn and drink. And Mordred does the same thing. But Mordred also insists that I turn the faucet on whenever he wants it on. He'll sit on the vanity, next to the bathroom door, and, if I pass by, he'll meow loudly to let me know he's there. (Well, after all, there's no window in there, and he's mostly black. . . what's a guy to do??) He's even been known to reach out a paw and grab me as I walk by! There's an expensive fountain in the kitchen, but we'll ignore that - we must have absolutely fresh water directly from the faucet. (Lots of fun in the a.m.,when I'm trying to brush my teeth! LOL)

Lady-in-Waiting to HRH The PrinCESS Althea