Thread: SAN BERNARDINO, CA: URGENT! High-kill Devore Shelter, Friendly Micro Chipped Calico, Believed maybe CH

SAN BERNARDINO, CA: URGENT! High-kill Devore Shelter, Friendly Micro Chipped Calico, Believed maybe CH

19777 Shelter Way
    Devore, CA 92407
    Voice: (909) 386-9820 - press 0
    http://kittydevorerescue.weebly.com/adopt--foster.html
    or
    contact Kitty Devore President and Co Administrator Renée Mc Elwee via Facebook Private Message (PM) or regular e-mail at [email protected]

DEVORE SHELTER SAN BERNADINO CALIFORNIA! URGENT LIST!
    (PLEASE SHARE AND CROSSPOST TO YOUR CONTACTS PLEASE!!!!!)
    Free transport to S. Cal. Rescue!

Name:  devore_ch.jpg
Views: 1697
Size:  32.5 KB

$100.00 Pledge to the rescue group, free transport by Megan for this believed to be Cerebellar Hypoplasia Kitty or the Vet Doctor thinking an old injury to back leg. She is a lover and sweet kitty begging for attention! Also, My friend Megan will go get this kitty from the shelter to bring to safety!!!!!!!

DOT - ID#A542696
    Temperament: FRIENDLY; MICRO-CHIPPED -on hold till Oct 31st
    I am a Female, Calico Domestic Short Hair.
    The shelter staff think I am about 1 year old.
    I have been at the shelter since Oct 21, 2012.
    I will be available for adoption/rescue on Oct 26, 2012.
    I am currently at Devore Shelter in San Bernardino County, California.

Megan visited this kitty today, this is what she writes!
    URGENT Southern CA. This gorgeous calico girl is located at the high kill Devore Animal Shelter in San Bernardino. Her stray hold was up today and so she is now available for adoption/euthanasia. I met her today and I must say, I am in love! She is an absolutely beautiful girl that is mostly a vibrant orange. The whole time I was there she was rubbing against the cage door, begging for affection. She is so so so sweet. I can’t overstate that. She was making kitty biscuits too. As we all know, I am a special needs advocate and this girl is no exception to my rule. There is something wrong with her back end. The shelter veterinarian examined her and said that she has an old injury to one of her back legs. I, however, do not believe that only one of her back legs is affected, I think it is her whole back end. She moves in a deliberate way and at one point her back end swooped down and she kind of fell over. When that happened, her back legs got intertwined and it took her a few minutes to right them and stand back up. Her adoption fee is only $47 and that includes her spay, microchip and vaccines. I don’t think they test for FELV/FIV. She is approximately a year old.

If anyone is interested in her, either contact me or contact the shelter directly. Time is of the essence for this girl since she is at a high kill shelter. The staff said they do not have a euth date for her, they simply go day by day. So, any day could be her last and she has not had any rescue interest in her.

If you are interested in adopting or fostering this cat with the assistance of the Kitty Devore Rescue Network team, please visit the Kitty Devore website to request a foster or adoption application: http://kittydevorerescue.weebly.com/adopt--foster.html
    or
    contact Kitty Devore President and Co Administrator Renée Mc Elwee via Facebook Private Message (PM) or regular e-mail at [email protected]

If you would like to go down to the shelter to adopt this cat yourself, please visit or call:
    Devore Animal Shelter
    19777 Shelter Way
    Devore, CA 92407
    Devore Animal Shelter
    19777 Shelter Way
    Devore, CA 92407
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

She is safe. Megan is taking her.

WONDERFUL NEWS! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery