Thread: Precious Peanut!

Hybrid View

Precious Peanut!

Good morning Peanut! Happy Halloween, and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby girl!
    What an utterly adorable diva you are, a fashionista without compare...OK, maybe your long distance soul mate, the adorable Chica, might take issue with that! And with that well stocked closet of yours, it's clear you're a girl ready to take on all seasons, and holidays! But as fetching as you are on the outside, it's your sweet and loving personality, your devotion to your people, that wins the day!!! And might I add, you're one most impressive long distance traveler, Peanut, and I'm sure Dave and Mom most appreciated you tolerating that long drive to visit them! What a lucky family, having a furkid as special as you to call their own, and how lucky are we to have you as our very special and most deserving, Halloween Dog of the Day!
    Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, cutie pie! Enjoy a safe and happy Halloween, and a fun filled Dog of the Day, being lavished with lots of yummy treats, and lots and lots of love!!!
    Love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Peanut!
    P.S...Hopefuly Chica will see your thread! You and she could strike up a pawpal friendship, and share a few fashion tips!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Peanut

Hi Peanut...What a beauty you are. I love all your cloths. You are making a fashion statement. Congratulations on DOTD.
    have a long a wonderful life pretty lady.

Linda

Hey Peanut, you are so cute! I have a chi; she's great but I know she would not like to be dressed up. You sound so sweet and there is no doubt but that you are loved. I enjoyed reading about you and I'm so glad you were adopted and have a good home. Your photos are just precious--just like you. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Pretty Peanut!

Peanut - you are soooo cute! And you ARE a true fashionista - lol! And yes - Chica does look like you!
    Have a great time being our Halloween Dog of the Day!

Blog Entries

Peanut

What a joy it was to see tiny Peanut as DOTD today! Who wouldn't love waking up to that little darling every day? Happy Halloween and please forward pets and smooches to Peanut from me please Peace and love

Hello pretty Peanut,

You look outstanding in all of your fancy outfits. and I agree you & Chica could be twin sisters.
    I hope you have a great celebration today for Halloween and also for being our lovely DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending lots of cyber hugs & kisses just for you sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt