Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mumei - Happy Halloween!

Hello Mumei,

Wow, you are a gorgeous hunk of kitty cat charm. I love your beautiful fur & your markings.
    You sound like a very lovable & sweet boy. I could look at your pictures all day long. Such a good model.
    Congratulations sweetie on being honored as our delightful CAT OF THE DAY. Long & happy life to you
    Mumei.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Handsome Mumei

Mumei is one of the most beautiful cats I've ever seen. He needs to be in a cat calendar. How photogenic. He takes my breath away! What a great story too. You were meant to have him and perhaps the things he looks at in the air are his Guardian Angels!!! Good luck to you and Mumei. What a great story!

Mumei, I think you knew what you wanted (to be home where you are now) and arranged matters your own way.

You are a stunning kitty. Congrats on being named Cat of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Congrats on being COTD handsome Mumei.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

What a great set of pictures you have!

Mumei, you are so handsome and lovely, enjoy your special day. warm kisses and much of love to you