Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mumei - Happy Halloween!

Mumei - Happy Halloween!

What a very special cat you are, Mumei - so photogenic! You are absolutely beautiful, and destined to be just where you are.
    Kudos to you talented photographer friend, and thank you for sharing so many wonderful photos! I would love a Christmas Card with your Santa hat photo!

Many happy years - keep smiling for the camera!

Stunning Mumei!

Greetings Mumei in Russia! Happy Halloween, and a very happy Cat of the Day to you!
    What a stunning beauty you are, Mumei, simply breathtaking, and your photos ALL, holiday card/calender worthy!!! Major props to the very talented photographer for capturing you in all of your feline glory! I hope some of those pics are in frames, gracing your humans' wall!s

You had a very scary, very rough start at life, Mumei, including requiring CPR at birth AND being "returned" not once but twice! I can't imagine who would reject a boy as beautiful and sweet as you! But in the end you wound up just where, and with whom, you were meant to be; in the most caring of forever homes, with the most loving of forever families!!! How lucky your people are to have a furkid, a best friend, as beautiful (inside and out) as you! You truly are a gem, Mumei, and one most deserving Cat of the Day!

Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, being pampered to pieces and loved to the max!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Mumei!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Mumei, what a fine, beautiful boy you are! And another guy who knows how to dress elegantly whatever the occasion! You're perfect for Halloween today, and I hope we'll get to see you again at Christmas too. We are so glad you wound up back with your original family.. clearly you were intended to be with them always!

Congratulations on being selected today's Cat of the Day, darling Mumei! We hope you and your Purrsons are enjoying a wonderful day of celebration, full of lovies and fun and your favorite treats, maybe even a new plastic bag to lick!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

And here we have another Happy Cat from Russia. Mumei you really are quite the Cat for seasonal costumes whether it be Halloween, Chistmas or just your scarf aand glasses esemble.
    We notice Mumei that you have yur own camera, maybe you could take photos of your Guardians.

You are such a Wizad of a Cat inyour first photograph Mumei, and I would say that you have really cast your spell on all of us on Pet Talk.

We Found Hotel Cats are sending our very nicest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Cat Comrade ^^ and Our Newest Cat of the Day ^^ Marvellous Mumei^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello Mumei in Russia, it's a pleasure to meet you. My!My! You are beautiful and I liked each of your photos very much--colorful and lovely. You must be a very patient sweet boy to sit still for the photos. I enjoyed reading about you and can tell that you are loved and have a good home. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Good morning handsome Mumei,
    Your photos are AMAZING! wow! breathtaking! I'm beyond impressed!
    I simply can't believe how patient you must be to stay still posing for the photos, and how PHOTOGENIC you are!

I'm using your photo as wallpaper on my pc AND my blackberry, and saved your christmas picture as well because it is so beautiful (I hope you don't mind )

Congratulations for being our COTD, I hope you're having a beautiful day
    Love and lots of kisses all the way from Guatemala to the beautiful Saint Petersburg
    astrid

Blog Entries

Mumei the Magnificent!

What a gorgeous photogenic boy you are Mumei! They are all great photos, but especially the awake Christmas photo. That is totally awesome, it should be on Christmas cards everywhere. Your Momma must be a professional photographer. And the pic of you with the camera too, WOW! Congrats on being Cat of the Day today, and I hope you and your family have a wonderful life together, way over there in Russia. God Bless

Mumei!

Mumei - you are so adorable! And very photogenic! Have a great time being out Halloween Cat of the Day!

Mumei, you sure are a very handsome cat. You look great in all of your dress up photos too. I'm glad that your original family decided to keep you in the end. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Photogenic Indeed!

Hello. Thank you for sharing this gorgeous kitty with all of us. Mumei is not only a beautiful cat, but lives with a very talented photographer. Such lovely photos belong in an art exhibit! It is mysterious that Mumei sometimes sees things others do not see, but that makes this kitty all the more wonderful.

I am so happy you allowed him to return when others did not want to keep him. Thanks again.

Blog Entries

Mumei

Clearly you love Mumei madly and so does the camera! What a photo spread! Applause to you both, the photos are heavenly and Mumei is a magnificent COTD today, and always A very Happy Halloween to the whole family and extra bags and treats to Mumei are in order! Peace and love

Sweet, handsome Mumei from one of my favorite cities of the world! What a gorgeous kitty you are and so photogenic, too! I would love to pet your beautiful fluffy coat, because it looks so soft to stroke! I can tell just how much your person loves you Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, precious Mumei!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Mumei

Mumei - you are absolutely stunning and a very good boy to allow these wonderful pictures. Yes you are special and that is the way it should be. Thank you to your human for taking these pictures and sharing your wonderful story with the world.

14. A Cat for All Seasons! Mumei!! Aren't you the fluffiest model ever! Will you tell me my fortune? Will I win the lottery?

You are a purrfect Halloween Cat of the Day! Mumei!!

Mumei what a stunning fellow you are!!!

I bet both Harry Potter and Santa Claus would be envious of your gorgeous photos. I know I'm sure smiling after seeing them. How patient you are to model for them!!! Please thank your loving guardian for sharing you with us today. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~