Good morning Plume! Happy Halloween, and a very happy Pet of the Day to you, sweet little one!

Oh, what a wonderful way to start my day, seeing your precious little self up on my screen! Your photos have put the biggest smile on my face, and your very special, most inspirational story, has warmed my heart! I can't imagine how you came to find yourself out on your own in the wild, in the freezing cold! But being the fighter and survivor that you are, you were able to hold until your rescuer could find you, and in the end, found your way to the most caring and committed of forever families! I'm so sorry to hear that you lost most of those sweet little fingers due to frostbie, but as your person says, your "loss"hasn't kept you from enjoying life to the fullest!

Great thanks to your person for being so patient, giving you all the time you needed to settle in and adjust to your new life! Over the years you and your person have forged one very special bond of love and trust, and while you may not be immortal, you and your person still have a whole lot of living and loving yet to do, so many years of shared love and companionship to look forward to! What a lucky human, having a beautful and faithful best friend in you, Plume! You are her/his dream furkid come true, and there's no doubt in my mind that you and she/he were destined to be together!

Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart, and a very happy Halloween! I know you Chins are not supposed to eat sweets, but I'm sure your Mom/Dad will be making sure your jack-o-lantern is filled with all sorts of yummy treats today!
Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Plume!