Thread: Precious Plume!

Precious Plume!

Good morning Plume! Happy Halloween, and a very happy Pet of the Day to you, sweet little one!

Oh, what a wonderful way to start my day, seeing your precious little self up on my screen! Your photos have put the biggest smile on my face, and your very special, most inspirational story, has warmed my heart! I can't imagine how you came to find yourself out on your own in the wild, in the freezing cold! But being the fighter and survivor that you are, you were able to hold until your rescuer could find you, and in the end, found your way to the most caring and committed of forever families! I'm so sorry to hear that you lost most of those sweet little fingers due to frostbie, but as your person says, your "loss"hasn't kept you from enjoying life to the fullest!

Great thanks to your person for being so patient, giving you all the time you needed to settle in and adjust to your new life! Over the years you and your person have forged one very special bond of love and trust, and while you may not be immortal, you and your person still have a whole lot of living and loving yet to do, so many years of shared love and companionship to look forward to! What a lucky human, having a beautful and faithful best friend in you, Plume! You are her/his dream furkid come true, and there's no doubt in my mind that you and she/he were destined to be together!

Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart, and a very happy Halloween! I know you Chins are not supposed to eat sweets, but I'm sure your Mom/Dad will be making sure your jack-o-lantern is filled with all sorts of yummy treats today!
    Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Plume!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Plume!

Oh Plume - you are so cute! When I saw your tiny picture at first, I asked myself "What is that lil' cutie?"
    You seem to have a charmed life, as you deserve!
    Enjoy being our Halloween Pet of the Day, Plume!

Blog Entries

Plume

Oh yes, every little inch of Plume is adorable! Sounds like you have a great relationship now, thanks to all your patience and smarts! Happy Halloween, excellent POTD! Carry on, all the best. Peace and love

Pumpkin Plume!

Miss Plume, you are such a cute lil punkin! Perfect treat for Halloween! What a wonderful story of diligence and care, and now you and your person have a true bond. Happy Pet of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Plume what an adorable Chin you are!!!

I'm still smiling from seeing your precious pictures!!! Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us and for not giving up on you. Now you have a wonderful home and are learning to trust because of them. You two have a special bond that remain for ever.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Darling Plume, you are so fortunate to have been rescued from outside (burrr!) and now have a loving, patient, devoted guardian who has shown you that people can be caring. May your POTD celebration be filled with all the things you enjoy, and may you have many more years to be with your special person!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs