Thread: I feel a disturbance in the force

I feel a disturbance in the force

http://money.cnn.com/2012/10/30/tech...html?hpt=hp_t3

C3PO NOW HAS MOUSE EARS!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

R2D2 may want mouse ears, but not C3PO!
    I've Been Frosted

Worse yet, Miley Cyrus starring as Princess Leia.........

Justin Beiber as Luke......
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Oh, I don't think that's good news at all. Seriously, LH-- how do you suppose Disney was able to get hold of the characters and the concept to implement the "Star Tours" ride at the Disney Hollywood studios? Do you think they worked something out with Lucasfilm?
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Disney and Lucasfilms have been partners for a long time so this isn't really big news and not overly unexpected.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	480292_10151315688443417_935839677_n.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	30.5 KB 
ID:	55324

R2D2 has had mouse ears for a long time

Name:	00-hat1.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	66.7 KB 
ID:	55325

we have this trading pin too lol

Name:	mlKFGH4siHPITl6Av93wWDw.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	11.2 KB 
ID:	55326

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

There's a major difference between owning the rights to use the characters and owning the franchise outright.

Now that they own it outright, they can do whatever they want with the franchise, which, given Disney's track record, isn't good news.

Just think, Star Wars 3d with 22 seconds of previously unreleased footage!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    There's a major difference between owning the rights to use the characters and owning the franchise outright.

Now that they own it outright, they can do whatever they want with the franchise, which, given Disney's track record, isn't good news.

Just think, Star Wars 3d with 22 seconds of previously unreleased footage!
    Back in '99 Dizzy stated that all the 'classic movies' were not going to be re-released. It was the "last time" to get them.

A few years ago, those classics began to show up again...

Now you have the blu-ray, 3-d, restored, blu-ray 3-d, blu-ray 3d restored, blu-ray 3d restored limited edition, the blu-ray 3-d restore limited edition with an extended dvd disc, the the blu-ray 3-d restore limited edition with an extended dvd disc with commentary from the director's/producers....and don't forget the special edition holographic cover.

I think I am going to fall on my light saber.

Well... I love Disney and pretty much everything they do so... Yeah the sky isn't falling IMO lol