Thread: Fritz

Fritz

Frits, you are so cute. I do know so well how it hurts to lose a canine buddy. My poor aussie had the same thing happen to him and it's so hard. You are a brave boy to have started eating again and loving life once more. I bet you are all better now! I would like to say that your story touched me and made me cry. I am glad you got picked Dog Of The Day today, you certainly deserve it, you adorable and brave little poochie. Take care of yourself, sweetheart. It was a pleasure meeting you.

Congratulations Fritz, what a precious, beautiful soul you are. Your love for your little pal Gizmo just made me cry. That must have been so hard for you, and I thank you for being such a brave boy and helping your mom through that very sad time. I think you were born to this earth, and brought to your forever home, to for always and ever protect and care for all living things that come your way. Your mom must be so proud of you for being the strong, protective little man that you are. That expression on your face says it all! What strength and courage!! You've got quite a big job there, caring for your mom and all your sisters and brothers. And your mom is also a very, very special human for caring for so many pups in need of love and care. We here are very proud to have you as our very deserving and very adorable "Dog of the Day!" I wish I could pin a medal on you!! You are a hero in every sense of the word.

Fritz, I agree that you should be called a Hero Dog. You really are special & I'm so glad that you found an owner who could love you as you fully deserve. I just love your cute hairstyle & the way you peek around it. You look like a little model dog. Have a wonderful time being Dog of the Day.

I just wanted to say how much I appreciate Frits owner for taking such a difficult and important task of raising eleven dogs Wow!!!!
    I know how hard and frustrating it is, sometimes to try and find good homes for atleast some of them. (Iv'e been there with only 3 dogs)

I'd like to say to the owner that all though some of your neighbours and people around you might think you are crazy for raising so many dogs, I and most importantly the dogs whose lifes you saved appreciate it.

Keep up the good work Save life !!!