Thread: Adorable bunny Cocoa!

Adorable bunny Cocoa!

Cocoa is just seventeen weeks old, and she is my Holland Lop bunny. Cocoa is my special little girl because she has such a unique personality. She loves to run in continuous circles and make herself dizzy so she has an excuse to cuddle next to me. She also loves red bell peppers as a treat, flopping onto her side, and the camera, as you can see in this picture. Everyone in my life thought that the idea of getting a rabbit would be too much work and I wouldn't be able to handle the responsibility, but I proved them wrong. One picture is of her the first day we got her. She kept sticking her one ear up. Too cute! Now, of course, they are both down, as a proper Holland Lop should have! Yes, she has a lot of energy. Yes, she can be mischievous at times, but she's the best pet I've ever had. I already know I'll love her forever!
    Awww, Cocoa! What a precious bunnykins you are! All of your photos are so cute! I like the picture of you with one ear up and one down You have loads of energy! I bet you could cuddle with your person even if you didn't run in circles and make yourself all dizzy. You could cuddle with me any time! I'd love to stroke your coat, because it's such a lovely color and looks so smooth and soft to pet! I hope your family will give you oodles of petting and little kisses from me today Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to you, cutie Cocoa!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh my gosh Cocoa, you're adorable! I love your color and can see how you got your name! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Darling Cocoa the bun!

Hi Cocoa! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweet baby girl!
    Oh, what an adorable baby bunnster you are...heart melting! You have THE sweetest little face, and oh, those trademark, long and silky, loppy ears are begging to be stroked! And as has been said, it's easy to see how came to be named, with that lovely cocoa brown colored coat!

What a lucky girl you are, Cocoa, having a young guardian as devoted and responsible as yours! She/he proved all of the doubters wrong, being so totally committed to your care and well being, and how lucky is she/he, having a beautiful best friend for life, in you! What a happy life awaits you, Cocoa, what happy times and cherished memories you and your person will be making over the many years to come! You two make for one terrific team!
    Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, being treated to all your heart desires (lots of red pepper), and then some! You sure deserve it!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Cocoa! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cocoa, I have to agree, you are one adorable bunny!!!

I'm still smiling from seeing your sweet pictures. What fun it would be to pet you. Please ask your human to give you a gentle pat from me, ok? Having you for a friend must be wonderful. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Cocoa

Everyone has already said it! Cute, adorable bunnster prefection! Hurrray for Cocoa, Superstar POTD! Peace and love

Hello Cocoa,

You are one adorable bunny. Your fur looks like it would be soooo soft. Congratulations
    going out to you today as our precious little PET OF THE DAY. Enjoy your special day sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt