Cocoa is just seventeen weeks old, and she is my Holland Lop bunny. Cocoa is my special little girl because she has such a unique personality. She loves to run in continuous circles and make herself dizzy so she has an excuse to cuddle next to me. She also loves red bell peppers as a treat, flopping onto her side, and the camera, as you can see in this picture. Everyone in my life thought that the idea of getting a rabbit would be too much work and I wouldn't be able to handle the responsibility, but I proved them wrong. One picture is of her the first day we got her. She kept sticking her one ear up. Too cute! Now, of course, they are both down, as a proper Holland Lop should have! Yes, she has a lot of energy. Yes, she can be mischievous at times, but she's the best pet I've ever had. I already know I'll love her forever!
Awww, Cocoa! What a precious bunnykins you are! All of your photos are so cute! I like the picture of you with one ear up and one down You have loads of energy! I bet you could cuddle with your person even if you didn't run in circles and make yourself all dizzy. You could cuddle with me any time! I'd love to stroke your coat, because it's such a lovely color and looks so smooth and soft to pet! I hope your family will give you oodles of petting and little kisses from me today Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to you, cutie Cocoa!