Thread: Adorable Harley

Adorable Harley

Harley what an adorable fellow you are!!!

I don't often get to the dog side but when I saw your sweet face I had to pop over. What a treat to start your thread this morning. Your wonderful pictures sure made me smile. Just what I needed today. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Dog of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harley

Hello Harley, what a cute feller you are! I enjoyed all the photos. I can see that you are ready for Trick or Treat; very cute. I'm sorry your original owner couldnt care for you any longer but you sure lucked out with your present one. I can tell from the article that you are loved and treasured. I hope you will have many years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Blog Entries

Harley

Harley couldn't be cuter! Fabulous DOTD! I laughed when I read he's a tad scared of wee Meep, but it is better to errr on the side of caution, right Harley? Hope the whole family has a great day, peace and love

Precious Harley!

Hi Harley, you little cutie pie! Happy Dog of the Day to you sweetheart, and early Happy Halloween wishes to you as well! You look SO adorable in your pumpkin costume, and I'm sure you're going to wow the peeps going as Jake, too!
    What a wonderful "baby," what a wonderful best friend your human has in you, Harley! It's clear you two are soul mates to the core, right down to your blue hair and Jake costumes! Hope you two will be attending a Howl-o-ween parade contest this year...You're sure to nab 1st prize in your category! Great thanks to your family for adopting you, providing you with the happiest, most loving of forever homes! You and they were meant to be together forever!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Hope you and your special person, your entire family, are all enjoying your much deserved day of honor! Lots of love, cuddles and belly rubs to you, precious Harley!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi there, Harley! What a nice home you landed in 2 years back - lots of belly rubs on demand, and a pet birdie, Meep, to taunt you -- I mean keep you company.

I was glad to see that bottom photo - you sure are a wonderful Maltese boy. I was thinking you are always dressed up ha haaa. Aren't we humans funny? I often wonder what our pets think, seeing us change clothes several times daily.

Enjoy your special day Harley!

Your So Handsome Harley.. Congrats On Dog Of The Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

You're a little cutie Harley! You look so cute in your costume! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Harley!

Wow...what a lil' cutie...so is Meep! Your pictues are so adorable! Like others here, I also think that you lucked out with a great pet parent after the first one could no longer take care of you!
    Enjoy being Dog of the Day, and have a howling Halloween!

Harley, you look like a delightful companion! And I know how it is that you don't like dog food, you sound just like a little friend of mine! Love your costume!