Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sad News re Terry / Daisy and Delilah's Mom

Blog Entries
    I really didn't get to know Daisy & Delilah's Mom or Phred. By everyone's comments here they sound like darn nice people. My sympathy's to her family.
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom

I am so shocked to hear this. Terry will be greatly missed here on PT, she was a wonderful and compassionate person. My very deepest condolences to her family. How awful...

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

I'm so sad to hear this. She lived so close to me and I always intended to meet her, but never did. I can't believe she's gone.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

I'm saddened to read this news.
    My deepest condolences to Terry's family.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

So sad

It is sad to hear this news. She was a nice person and had only nice things to say here. She will be missed for sure.

I hope her family can make sense of this event. It seems untimely to me. She was still young. May she rest in peace and have a delightful time meeting up with Phred. Take care of her Phred.

Sad, sad, sad.

Due to some issues in my area, I feel like I haven't properly assessed this, or acknowledged this.

Terry was such an beautiful individual. She was always so caring, and she always posted in my Sassy threads. No matter what. I think she probably posted in most if not all of my threads. She was one of the first members that "invited" me into our big family. I have missed her posts terribly over the lasts few years, but she even posted in Mikey's threads whenever she could. I will always miss her around here. She was a great person and I think she always had us on her mind.

Rest in peace, Terry

Oh my gosh... I am just seeing this. I am in shock. I can't believe it. I will miss her greatly around here

So sad to hear about Terry. Deep sympathies to her family, and hugs to Daisy & Deliah.
    Its quite a shock to lose a parent/spouse so unexpectedly, wishing peace and comfort to them.

This is so sad, I'm shocked to hear of Terry's passing. I extend my deepest and sincerest sympathy to her family. They all will remain very much in my prayers.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

I am so very sad to read this news! Sincere condolences to her family. You will be sorely missed Terry.
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Such a shock! My condolences and prayers for Terry's family. I'm glad the dogs are in good hands.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

OMG I Cannot Even Absorb This Sad Stunning News.. My Condolences && Prayers && Heart Goes Out To Terry's Family..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

There is more information in her memorial now: http://www.allensummerhillfuneralhom...ter/#/Obituary

Terry Wells Sylvester left us peacefully on October 27th, 2012, surrounded by family and friends. Terry was born in Greensboro, North Carolina and moved to Ormond Beach in 1959. She resided in Volusia County most of her life and during her final days. She was a graduate of Seabreeze High School, class of 1969 and Daytona State College. She is predeceased by her parents, John McMillan Wells and Colleen Janet Wells, both her maternal and fraternal grandparents and her husband, Clayton Sylvester. She is survived by her two wonderful children, Larry Schaefer of DeLand, Jennifer Marshall (Sean Kent) and her beloved grandson, Landen Blane Kent – Ashville, NC, brother Mickey Wells – Tampa, sister Janet Wells (Randy Irwin) – Flagler Beach. She also leaves her pets, Delilah and Daisy in the loving care of her longtime friend Kathy Stein of DeBary.
    Throughout her life, Terry was a very kind, compassionate and caring person. She devoted all of her time and energy to her family and friends, always willing to listen and lend a helping hand. She had an amazing talent for every craft that she attempted but her quilting talent was phenomenal. We will all cherish her many handmade keepsakes that we were so fortunate to receive from her.
    One of her lifelong dreams was to, one day, have a place to care for animals in need. To honor Terry, we ask that, in lieu of flowers a donation be made to Journey’s End (Journey’s End Animal Sanctuary, PO Box 220163, Glenwood, FL 32722) or to an animal shelter or rescue of your choice. We will miss her every single day yet we find peace in knowing that there was a very special place in heaven reserved for her. The family will celebrate her life on Thanksgiving Day. Online condolences may be left at www.allensummerhillfuneralhome.com. Allen-Summerhill DeLand is in charge.
    Journey's End Donation page: http://www.journeysendsanctuary.org/donate.php
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Thanks for all that info, Candace.

I'm just seeing this thread tonight. So sorry to read of Terry's death. Prayers to the family.
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor