Thread: Outdoor Christmas Decor

Outdoor Christmas Decor

A Santa and Reindeer display outside house on Parkway Crescent,next to it is a sign that reads reindeer crossing.This thread will be about outdoor displays or any I see that are in front windows.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

​How much fun - thank you for sharing these with us! Merry Christmas!

our outdoor lights

Our lights in the front flowerbed,front step and in the front window,the ones in the flowerbed we got at Home Depot from the Martha Stewart collection.
    Last edited by fritz03; 12-30-2012 at 07:34 AM.

Winter Decorations

the Nativity scene outside St.Joseph's Roman Catholic Church this morning,a blowup snowman outside a house at the corner of Liberty Street South and Southway Drive and on Southway Drive some Winter decorations outside on a front lawn.

Blow Up Santa and Outdoor Decorations

An air filled Santa outside a house at Liberty and Southway this morning and outdoor decorations at a house on Southway Drive ,just East of Flett Street Monday morning.

Outdoor Lights

Lights on a fence outside a neighbors on the corner of Southway and Flett and my Uncle's lights,his grandson helped put them up.The neighbors on the corner are in their 30's have a little boy and girl,she goes to school,husband has two jobs,they have been there for about 15 months and have not spoken to any of us here yet even though they think it is a safer neighborhood than the one they come from in Oshawa and are going to retire here.We had an awful with their leaves blowing over here and they hardly touched them,Mom called their landlord told the her about,they cleaned some up,the backyard is still a mess,no more leaf pickup until April then landlord may get the Oak tree trimmed by the town so maybe by next fall the leave won't be much of a problem,supposedly he is is putting a fence around the back which keep the leaves from blowing over here and other neighbor's.

Snowy Lights

Our lights in the front flowerbed Friday after the 5 inches of snow we got on Thursday.