Thread: Edited Message Title: Gretchen's Vet Vist (Last of Puppy Shots! Yeah (my pocket books claps too ) :)

Hybrid View

Edited Message Title: Gretchen's Vet Vist (Last of Puppy Shots! Yeah (my pocket books claps too ) :)

All shots are now up to date and she got her rabies shot too.
    Dr said she was doing great and boy was she ever a charmer with the staff! They love her.
    Spay appointment probably be late November to December. Dr said even after 1st of year was ok. Just so we didnt go over 6 months.
    Leaning towards end of November during maybe Thanksgiving break that way hubby can help me with her since he will be off from school.

Only minus of her visit is she is 2 lbs under weight. She has been gaining steadily and getting the 2 lbs and more isnt going to be a problem. She weighed in at 17 lbs pretty good for runt of litter!
    Last edited by Craftlady; 10-28-2012 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Sorry title was misleading
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Whew! Huge sigh of relief.

I misunderstood the title of the thread. When I read "Last" I thought of last, final, left for the rainbow bridge. So glad to hear that Gretchen is doing well.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Title confusion

I, too, thought it was her LAST, not most recent, visit. Maybe you could change it so all of us worry warts won't get confused and start sending condolences when it is not necessary... aren't we silly?

Glad your pupster is doing fine. Two pounds is reasonable. She may pick up a pound or two after spaying.

Quote Originally Posted by sasvermont View Post
    I, too, thought it was her LAST, not most recent, visit. Maybe you could change it so all of us worry warts won't get confused and start sending condolences when it is not necessary... aren't we silly?

Glad your pupster is doing fine. Two pounds is reasonable. She may pick up a pound or two after spaying.
    I changed the title. Sorry for the confusion.

I've increased her kibble and decreased can food I was giving her. Can was helping put weight on but was doing a number on her potty (to fatty to rich). She is on grain free Lamb and Rice and has been doing well. She started out at 8 lbs when we got her so great progress has been made.
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Well done Gretchen, it pays to have the vet staff on your team, way to go!

Oh my, you do make me laugh, she is on grain free, it is lamb and rice -- um, Rice IS A GRAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Well done Gretchen, it pays to have the vet staff on your team, way to go!

Oh my, you do make me laugh, she is on grain free, it is lamb and rice -- um, Rice IS A GRAIN!

LOL
    But it's an all Natural Ingredients otherwise No Corn No Soy to me means Grain Free!