Thread: Bandit

Bandit

Hello Bandit, it's a pleasure to meet such a handsome fella. When I first saw your face photo, I thought "Beagle". When I saw your long legs, I thought "part Beagle" . As your human said, it doesnt really matter what your breed is, you sure are a cute boy... and lucky too to have such a good loving home. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all the pics. I hope you have many years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!
    Last edited by kaycountrygal; 10-28-2012 at 01:44 PM.

Banny boy!

You lucky dog to be dotd today! He'll be celebrating the day by going up north and romping through the woods all day (while mom and dad do all the work lol).

Now the only one to yet be dotd is your "sister" Maya, since you and Edge have now both gotten the title. Hopefully everyone gets to "meet" her soon!

Also, Bandit is very excited to be Batman for Halloween this year, and help hand out candy to the kids. He loves everyone!!!

Thanks for making Bandit dotd!!

You're such a handsome boy Bandit!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Beautiful Bandit!

Hi Bandit, you beautiful, adorable boy! Happy Dog of the Day to you sweetheart, and to your entire family!
    How neat to hear from your Mom, today! Sounds like you and Maya and Edge are in for a very happy day of fun and adventure, with your Mom and Dad "doing all the work," of course! And I hope your Mom will check in and post some pics of you in your Batman outfit! (Though it's going to be hard to beat the cuteness of you as a pumpkin!) How proud your Mom and Dad must be, now having two furkids inducted into the Dog of the Day Hall of Fame! And I'm sure it won't be long before your family hits the trifecta, with Maya earning "top dog" honors as well! How lucky your Mom and Dad are, having 3 beautiful furkids in you and Edge and Maya! (That last "family portrait of you 3 cuties is the best. What a terrific trio!!!) Great thanks to your family for choosing rescue, giving one most deserving pup a chance at happiness. I don't have to tell them, the rewards are priceless!
    Enjoy your well earned day of honor, sweetheart, romping in the woods with Maya and Edge, being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love and hugs and smoochies to you, beautiful Bandit, and to dear Edge and Maya, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beautiful Bandit, The Beagal Mix!

What an adorable lil' face! You are an awesome lil' guy, Bandit! And you take great pictures too!
    May everyday be Dog of the Day for you (and your buddies)!

Blog Entries

Bandit

Simply loved seein' little Bandit as DOTD, he's the cutest! I could smooch him till me lips were tuckered Loved seeing his photos and the ones with his wonderful buddys were the greatest! Hope his day was spent frollicking with zeal and glee, peace and love

Bandit

Thank you for adopting this beautiful boy. I can see the love in his eyes. I recently rescued a little boy dog. He has been a wonderful companion for my little femaie dog and a blessing to our family.

Oh What a Beautiful Boy !!!

What a beautiful Boy bandit is !!

They rescue us I am sure. He was sent to heal your sadness.

Just a note about the DNA tests... mostly.. you may as well go put your money in the trash bin and set light to it !!! Grins... they really are a waste. Proven KNOWN multi-generational samples of pure bred dogs have been sent in to come back wonderful Heinz 57's !!

You love him and have said you dont care.. so put the money away for a treat fund for him ! It was nice to know his Mum found an adoptive home too.

So glad Bandit is now so loved.
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/