Thread: Chief the Paint(ed) Horse

Chief the Paint(ed) Horse

Hi Chief, You sure are a handsome fella. I dont think I've ever seen a horse with your exact coloring. It is obvious from the article that you are loved and have a good home. No doubt you are a patient good natured boy as you let your human paint on you. I am glad you two have each other and I hope you have many years together. Congrats on being POTD!

Paint you are a gorgeous fellow for sure!!!

I sure smiled when I saw your sweet painted face today. Now what did you think of having that paint job, I wonder? I think you thought it was great fun and enjoyed it as much as your human did. I certainly enjoyed seeing the results. It must be so much fun having you for a friend. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chief the Paint!

Hi Chief! Congratulations on being crowned Pet of the Day! ( Love your thread title!)
    What a stunning Paint you are, Chief! Your coloring and markings are gorgeous, and those long lashed blues eyes, heart melters! And yes, looking quite *extra* dazzling in your colorful warpaint! (Your close-up is the best!)
    I so enjoyed reading all about you, sweetheart, and of the very special bond of love and trust that you and your person share; it's as though you two were meant to be together! And just as your person says, it is a bond that will only grow stronger with time! How lucky your person is to have you as her 4 legged soul mate; a best friend to lean on and love on, to turn to in sad times, or just when you need a smile! (Reading how you rested your head on your person's leg brought a tear to my eye!)
    You are your person's life long dream come true, Chief, and I hope for you and for her, many, many more cherished years together!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, Chief! I hope you're enjoying your well earned day in the spotlight, celebrating to the max with your very special person, your entire family!
    Lots of love and *hugs* to you, beautiful Chief! (Please have your person give you a fave treat for me!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Chief

Chief, what a lovely painted horse you are! Hope I didn't miss saying that I think you are an excellent POTD Peace and love