Thread: WINDSOR, ONTARIO: Cerebellar Hypoplasia Kitty, HELP!!!!!!!!

WINDSOR, ONTARIO: Cerebellar Hypoplasia Kitty, HELP!!!!!!!!

FROM BETH IN ONTARIO!!!!! WINDSOR AREA I THINK! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HUBBY WANTS TO PUT HIM DOWN OR DUMP HIM SOMEWHERE!!!! !

CONTACT BETH NOW!!!! [email protected] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moderately Severe CH cat. He is 1 year old. Born Feb. 9, 2011. Male, unaltered. I rescued him as a kitten from owners that were going to put him down. He is VERY friendly and loves cuddles. I love him dearly, but my husband says either I get rid of him or he will and I am afraid he will just drop him off somewhere. I want him to go to an excellent home. The reason my hubby wants him gone is he constantly has loose poops and goes outside the litter box constantly. I do not want to part with Tipsy but afraid of what my husband will do if I don't
    Also I would recommend not getting his nails cut as when he is on carpet he likes to lay down and use them to pull himself around, lazy bugger
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I'm going to see if I can help. Windsor is less than 50 miles away from me!

Pat
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.

Oh Pat That Would Be Great.. Have You Told Deb Yet?? I Will Message Her.. Like I Wrote On CH Club Site Was I Would Get Rid Of The Husband.. Oh Yup Yup I Forgot That Is What I Did 17 yrs Ago Was Divorced Mine.. LOL No Man Will Come Between Me && My Babies Ever!!

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Wonderful if some one can help him and it sounds like the best connections are contacting the current guardian.

I went to the CH cat club to investigate the site and was surprised by how few cats were listed for adoption. Not that I'm looking to adopt at this point with 3 disabled cats keeping me very busy after work.

Debbie Martin and I are in contact with the owner.. Now we are working on getting the vet help needed so she can KEEP the kitty!!!! I guess hubby will "let" her keep him if the poop situation improves.

That was my thought too, Helene.. get rid of the husband, not the cat!
    Death thought about it.

I agree, kick Mr Compassionless to the curb ASAP!!! I hope this poor baby gets the loving home and family he deserves. Mr Compassionless doesn't deserve a sweet kitty anywhere near him.

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!! ---

Thanks to the AMAZING Debbie Martin, Tipsy (the Windsor kitty) has an appointment next Tuesday to be neutered and dewormed, get his shots, have a fecal test, and depending on how all that turns out, have his diet modified.
    Death thought about it.

UPDATE:

Tipsy had his vet appointment today! He was neutered and dewormed. His fecal test was negative, so a special diet may be all that is needed to fix the diarrhea! He was sent home with some meds and prescription cat food.

Beth (his Purrrson) said "Tipsy home It was so funny. When they brought him out to me he was hiding his head under his blanket, but once I got him out of there and into the car, he was talking up a storm. He is so happy to be home ) "

Debbie warned her: "Keep us posted on the food they gave you and his poop. He will have wicked poop from the deworming. " (Which I assume means it will clear up after the deworming meds are worked out of his system.)

I wrote Beth asking her to let us know what hubby has to say! Sure hope he "lets" her keep him now, or I may have to drive over there and ... {hmmm, need to put the thinking cap, nasty version, on...}
    Last edited by phesina; 11-06-2012 at 07:17 PM.
    Death thought about it.