1 YEAR OLD SUPER FRIENDLY CAT TO BE PTS. NY CACC
SEE EMAIL OFFER OF DONATION OF $ 75 TO HELP SAVE HIM. SKYLAR
BEGGING AND PLEADING TO SAVE THIS CATS' LIFE PLEASE HURRY
PLEASE HURRY AND LET OTHERS KNOW NOW NOW NOW NOW

Name:  Skylar.jpg
Views: 753
Size:  27.3 KB

Please share. This beauty does not deserve the needle because of a new baby...plz!
I offer 75.00 donation to his rescuers/fosters- whoever has him for the long haul and will be providing for him!

Manhattan Center

SKYLAR - ID#A0902621
I am a neutered male, white and black Domestic Shorthair mix.

The shelter staff think I am about 1 year and 8 months old.

I weigh 11 pounds.

I was found in NY 10467.

I have been at the shelter since Oct 27, 2012.

NEUTERED MALE, WHITE / BLACK, DOMESTIC SH MIX,1 yr, 8 mos
OWNER SUR - EVALUATE, NO HOLD
Reason NEW BABY
Intake condition NONE Intake Date 10/27/2012, From NY 10467, DueOut Date 10/27/2012,

Medical Behavior Evaluation GREEN

Medical Summary
SCAN POSITIVE 985121011475256 BRIGHT, ALERT, RESPONSIVE, HYDRATED SLIGHT TARTAR FLEA DIRT SEEN, 0.8 CC USED TOPICALLY NEUTERED SLIGHT OVERWEIGHT, BCS 4/5 VERY FRIENDLY NOSF
Weight 10.9

http://petharbor.com/pet.asp?uaid=NWYK.A0902621

ALL LOCATIONS:

For more information on adopting please read the following:https://www.facebook.com/PetsOnDeath...3713168?ref=ts

DO NOT call the shelter and say you are adopting unless you truly intend on physically going to the shelter to adopt the cat. It ties up phones lines and is a waste of the staff's time to explain the adoption procedure over the phone for someone who is purposely not going to show up. They need every free second of their time to answer calls, assist actual adopters, process intakes, and care for the animals. More importantly, they will note the cats’s file that an adopter is en route which will prevent an actual adopter from saving the cat. This is considered a "fake adoption" hold and that is how animals fall through the cracks and end up being killed.

For more information on a particular cat, email [email protected] but ONLY if serious about adopting, and ONLY if you are able to GO TO the shelter in-person. Please do not email for status updates... the only thing you will accomplish is spamming their in boxes and causing REAL adopter emails to go un-noticed. Contact the NYC ACC at (212) 788-4000 for further automated instructions.

"Forgiveness is the fragrance the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it."
- Mark Twain
"And can it be that in a world so full and busy, the loss of one small creature makes a void in any heart, so wide and deep that nothing but the width and depth of vast eternity can fill it up?"...
Charles Dickens >^.^<