Thread: OHHH Mikey!!

OHHH Mikey!!

I normally don't post just stories, but this is by far the best.

I am getting ready for a bike ride, and I think Mikey thinks I am taking him hiking because I usually bring the same things when I do either one. But anyway, he always feels the need to be annoying if I am taking too long. He starts trying to steal my shoes. My shoe was on my foot and he's knawing on it. So I finally kicked him out of the bathroom, which is right next to me bedroom. I am sitting in there and I see him go into my room. He proceeds to pick up my 5 POUND barbell and has it in his mouth like a toy. He play bows at me and tries to run down the stairs with it. The dope didn't realize how heavy it was and proceeded to almost drop it down the stairs.

I couldn't stop laughing for a few minutes. He is SUCH a jerk! SUCH a sneak!! Me and my mom got a great laugh out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alysser View Post
    I normally don't post just stories, but this is by far the best.

I am getting ready for a bike ride, and I think Mikey thinks I am taking him hiking because I usually bring the same things when I do either one. But anyway, he always feels the need to be annoying if I am taking too long. He starts trying to steal my shoes. My shoe was on my foot and he's knawing on it. So I finally kicked him out of the bathroom, which is right next to me bedroom. I am sitting in there and I see him go into my room. He proceeds to pick up my 5 POUND barbell and has it in his mouth like a toy. He play bows at me and tries to run down the stairs with it. The dope didn't realize how heavy it was and proceeded to almost drop it down the stairs.

I couldn't stop laughing for a few minutes. He is SUCH a jerk! SUCH a sneak!! Me and my mom got a great laugh out of it.
    He was trying to help you! My dogs try to help when they know they are getting a walk.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

LOL! Silly Mikey!!
    Taggart just starts jumping around and runs for the door everytime I make a move toward it. Lately the poor pup has been neglected. I've been going to the gym, so putting on the tennis shoes is his sign for walk!
    I took him for a jog/walk this morning BEFORE I went to the gym.

So did Mikey eventually get this walk after your bike ride?? I hope so, poor Mikey.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I wish you could have gotten a pic. Too funny!

Oh Mikey, you're such a goofy boy!! Love ya buddy! Thank you for sharing his silly story.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

I read this on Facebook and it made me smile because it sounds like something Brennan would do! They're twins I tell you lol. Mikey you're a dork, and a cute one at that. Give him a kiss for me!