Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Purrfect Paisley!!!

Purrfect Paisley!!!

Paisley, you're such a handsome orangie with gorgeous blue eyes. I have a few gentle giants in my home too. I love big cats. I enjoyed watching your video and you have a very strong meow. My cat Pearl heard you and she began to meow too. Since your owner is housebound, I'm glad that you're able to keep her company throughout the day. Congrats on being COTD!!!

You're a very handsome cat Paisley! I love your video, what a good singer you are! Congrats on being COTD!
    I hope this is a special day for you and your human!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Paisley

Beautiful cat, great friend to your owner. Happy COTD, you deserve it.

My goodness you are one Owesome Orange Cat Paisley, yoiu do bear quite a resemabalance to a certain Mikey Fluffy Tail who is growing by leaps and bounds and I an sure that he is at least a Maine Coon Mix.
    You have that Gentle Giant look Paisley I remember when Mikey Fluffy Tail came in , he was thin , but is tipping the toledoes at 16 pounds now!!

Michael Angel, My Orange Porch Cats , Mikey and Monroe Fluffy Tail and Miquelito are all sending Owesome Orange MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWS TO OUYR NEWEST BIG ORANGE CAT OF THE DAY PURR CAT PAISLEY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hi Paisley, I'm smiling because I just listened and watched you "sing" on YouTube. You are a beautiful cat and I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your great photos.. You are a big boy and I'd love to hold you. Do you like to have your tummy rubbed? I am so glad you and your human have each other for companionship. I can tell that you are truly loved and have a good home. I hope you all have many more years together. Congrats on being COTD!

Paisley is absolutely adorable! I really love the video of him singing. It's very cute
    Congrats on being COTD Paisley!!!

Ohhh, Paisley! I love the video of you singing along with the Jingle Cats! My cat Cassie heard you singing and looked around the room for another kitty! You are gorgeous with your fluffy orange coat and blue eyes! I would like to give you lots of petting, scritches, lovies, tummy-rubs and kisses today! Happy Cat of the Day, Purrfect Paisley!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations Paisley! What a handsome boy you are - and you can sing as well. My cat Fister came running when he heard you. It looks like you have a wonderful garden to explore, but do stay inside when it's raining, so you don't catch a cold. I send you tummy rubs and wish you a long, happy and healthy life!

Do tell your mum to join Pet talk, so we can hear more about you!

Fister sends purrs - he is also an orange boy.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

My gosh, Paisley, what an utterly stunning orange boy you are. And those pale blue eyes.. Magnificent! You are also quite the love bug and the perfect caretaker for your disabled Purrrrrson!

I went to your video page to listen to you singing Silent Night, but it didn't work for me. Darn it!

Congratulations, sweet Paisley, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your Purrrson are enjoying a wonderful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and your favorite treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful, beautiful boy! When it rains, couldn't you dry off first so your mom doesn't have to hug a wet rug? But I know you are totally loved and lovable wet or dry. Happy COTD, Paisley!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Oh Paisley is just gorgeous and I would love to cuddle him whether he was wet or dry! Absolutely love the pic of him sleeping on his back! You are very fortunate to have a cat like him. They don't all like to snuggle. I am so happy you have him to help you and keep you company.

Please give him a big hug from me!

Paisley what a gorgeous boy you are!!!

I loved hearing you sing!!! You are quite good!!! My cats all enjoyed listening to you sing too. What lovely blue eyes you have. I've not seen many oranies with blue eyes that I can recall!!! Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us and brightening up my cold gloomy day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Paisley

Paisley is awsome, love his name! He's a real looker and a rockstar! Happy COTD, peace and love

Perfect Paisley!

Hi Paisley! Happy Cat of the Day!!!
    What a stunningly handsome boy you are, Paisley, and oh my gosh, what a perfecto blend of breeds! Hunky, gentle giant of a MC meets total Gumby mushbucket Ragdoll! And those dazzling baby blues of yours, set off against your thick orange coat, simply stunning! And the icing on the cake, your name! Oh, wet or dry, you can come snuggle on my lap any old day, Paisley! What a lucky Mom, having a beautiful best friend in you, a furkid, in you!
    Thanks of the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your well earned Cat of the Day reign, being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love, cuddles and smoochies to you, beautiful Paisley!
    P.S...You singing Silent Night------>heart melting!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Paisley, I enjoyed listening to you sing Silent Night! May you have a very happy COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana