Thread: Sancho has a blankie:)

Sancho has a blankie:)

Uncle Gary sent this lovely blanket made by the ladies of the Animal Welfare and Sancho is enjoying it very much, as you can see in the pictures

He comes every day and has learned to ask for food, lets me pet him occasionally and stays a little more keeping me company, sometimes he spends the whole morning or the whole night on his blankie and doesn't get worried anymore when the washing machine is working, he's very sweet.... and vocal!

The visit to the V-E-T is getting close... I can feel it

As I told Uncle Gary, Sancho's definitely a keeper, it's just a matter of time. Please keep him in your prayers

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC05349.JPG 
Views:	121 
Size:	1.33 MB 
ID:	55286

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC05457.JPG 
Views:	119 
Size:	1.44 MB 
ID:	55287
    astrid

He is just so sweet and adorable. Love the pics!

AWWWW!!!! He's so adorable and I'm so glad to see that he loves his blankie. I hope that when you do take him to the vet that everything goes well.

Sancho that is a mighty fine blankie you have!!! It looks super cozy too!!! I'm glad you are enjoying it and learning to trust humans. You look so much like my sweet RB Luke, I want to give you a big cuddle when I see your pictures.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awww that is SO sweet! Sancho, keep this up and you will be a PT kitty very soon!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I agree with KAK - I hope that everything checks out with Sancho's V-E-T visit! And with MoFF, the blanket looks very cozy and oh, how I would love to give you a hug and snuggle! Astrid, how is Sophie handling Sancho's presence? Could you give everyone some gentle petting for me, please
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    I agree with KAK - I hope that everything checks out with Sancho's V-E-T visit! And with MoFF, the blanket looks very cozy and oh, how I would love to give you a hug and snuggle! Astrid, how is Sophie handling Sancho's presence? Could you give everyone some gentle petting for me, please
    Sophie made a big step accepting the fact that she is not the only cat in the universe, SO she accepted that another cat eats, sleeps and gets SOME of my attention outside of her castle occasionally, BUT if I stay too long outside with him she takes a moment to remind me who is in charge by hissing her tail off until I leave Sancho and go back inside to pet her, kiss her or do whatever she demands me to

She doesn't yell at him anymore, or tries to scare him off, but I try to keep her inside only and him outside only until he gets a clean bill of health from the you-know-who...
    astrid

Beautiful! That lovely blanket has certainly made a hit!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Awww, Sancho looks so sweet sleeping on his soft blankie. I'm sure he appreciates a soft & warm spot to rest his weary bones.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

That's AWESOME! Sancho knows where he can go to be safe and comfortable and it's only a matter of time and he'll forget that his life was anything different.........
    Rest in Peace, dear Oreo: April 20, 1997-July 18, 2011
    :Rest in Peace, beautiful Sandi: March 18, 1994-January 23, 2010

::
    Rest in Peace, sweet Angel: July 1, 2001-May 14, 2009

Deb

Good that Miss Sophie is getting to take this disruption to her universe gradually!
    I've Been Frosted

Astrid!!!
    Karen took the words right out of my mouth!!! I, too, was concerned about how Sophie would handle a newcomer after all the years of being THE Queen!!
    Sancho is an ORANGEMAN, and he will be a great friend!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

And the good thing is that that blankie is filled with cat nip, My Cats just love their blankies too.
    They are so happy that their gift has helped a Lost Cat become a Found Cat , and are so pleased that Sanco and Sophie are slowly getting used to each other.

Maybe one day they will be as close as Moose and Handsome John Hancock
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Cute does not begin to cover it! Bless you for helping a weary soul find the comforts every kit deserves. Thanks too to Queen Sophie for being a benevolent Mistress. Kisses to both.