Thread: Sweet, sweet Sugar!!!

Sweet, sweet Sugar!!!

Hi Sugar! Happy Pet of the Day to you, from all of us here in this piggie loving home!
    What a beautiful, simply precious piggie you are, and just as your name implies, just as sweet as they come! That little face of yours could melt the coldest and hardest of hearts!
    Sweet, smart, talented and so loving...you're everything a human could ever hope for in piggie pal, and your person so very lucky to have a best friend in you, Sugar!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! I so enjoyed reading all about your happy life, and all that you meant to your family! And your pics are heartmelters all, but unfortunately the video is "currently unavailable." I'll check back though; hopefully your human can "fix" that!
    I hope you're enjoying your well earned day of honor, cutie pie, being treated to all your big heart desires, and more!
    Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, sweet Sugar!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Sugar

Her name is perfect, Sugar is so sweet and adorable! I loved her video, what talent! Hope Sugar enjoys the very best today, peace and love

Sugar what an adorable girl you are!!!

I am still smiling from seeing your pictures and wonderful video. What talent you have!!! It must be so much fun having you for a friend. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Sugar! Me again!
    Well, I was finally able to watch your adorable, squee worthy video! Oh, how talented you are, Sugar, and what an athlete! It's clear you are living the good life, enjoying all of that fun free time out in your garden with your person!
    Sleep well, little one!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're a cutie Sugar! I really liked the video of your tricks. Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla