Thread: Purrfect Paisley!!!

Hybrid View

Purrfect Paisley!!!

Paisley, you're such a handsome orangie with gorgeous blue eyes. I have a few gentle giants in my home too. I love big cats. I enjoyed watching your video and you have a very strong meow. My cat Pearl heard you and she began to meow too. Since your owner is housebound, I'm glad that you're able to keep her company throughout the day. Congrats on being COTD!!!

You're a very handsome cat Paisley! I love your video, what a good singer you are! Congrats on being COTD!
    I hope this is a special day for you and your human!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Paisley

Beautiful cat, great friend to your owner. Happy COTD, you deserve it.

My goodness you are one Owesome Orange Cat Paisley, yoiu do bear quite a resemabalance to a certain Mikey Fluffy Tail who is growing by leaps and bounds and I an sure that he is at least a Maine Coon Mix.
    You have that Gentle Giant look Paisley I remember when Mikey Fluffy Tail came in , he was thin , but is tipping the toledoes at 16 pounds now!!

Michael Angel, My Orange Porch Cats , Mikey and Monroe Fluffy Tail and Miquelito are all sending Owesome Orange MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWS TO OUYR NEWEST BIG ORANGE CAT OF THE DAY PURR CAT PAISLEY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hi Paisley, I'm smiling because I just listened and watched you "sing" on YouTube. You are a beautiful cat and I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your great photos.. You are a big boy and I'd love to hold you. Do you like to have your tummy rubbed? I am so glad you and your human have each other for companionship. I can tell that you are truly loved and have a good home. I hope you all have many more years together. Congrats on being COTD!

Paisley is absolutely adorable! I really love the video of him singing. It's very cute
    Congrats on being COTD Paisley!!!