Thread: I'm a Big Boy, My Eyes are Crazy, I’m Handsome, Adopt Me, Maybe??

I'm a Big Boy, My Eyes are Crazy, I’m Handsome, Adopt Me, Maybe??

Bowie is a BIG kitty, who’s slightly misunderstood. He was minutes away from being put to sleep when we saved him. He has one blue eye and one green eye. He's litter trained and when we first got him here, he was very scared. We believe Bowie was abused so he needs a gentle hand. He does like to give love bites (but not hard) sometimes, but he says that’s all part of his charm. We would keep him, but we feel he would do better with someone with fewer cats. If you're interested in this big, handsome lug, e-mail me at [email protected], and we'll set up a chance for you to meet him. He's neutered, FIV/FELV negative, shots up-to-date and micro chipped!

Name:  100_7680.JPG
Views: 509
Size:  854.3 KB

I wish I were in your area, and wish I could bring that handsome guy home. There are already seven in our house so I guess it is not the right place for someone who needs more solitude, but I wish it was. In our house we specialize in patient acceptance for every one to be comfortable in their own space.

I will be hoping every hour for a happy home for Bowie, and thank you for looking out for him. Please continue to take care of him and any other kits best you can - and boundless thanks for your kindness!