Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mystery

Blog Entries

Mystery

I really loved this! A true mystery about love, trust and companionship between a wonderful cat and a very fine person! And a happy ending for both! So glad to see Mystery as COTD today, I wish you the best for all the years ahead! Peace and love

2. What a story! And one thing that is NOT a mystery is how well you have adjusted to being a beloved - and loving kitty.

Pats on your tummy, a kiss on your adorable pink nose (delivered by your purrson of course!) and congrats to our Cat of the Day...Mystery!!

What a beautiful story! Happy COTD Mystery.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Mystery what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

I loved reading about you. What a story teller your human is. I felt like I was there with you! I'm so glad you decided it was much better inside where it is warm and dry. Please thank your loving guardian for not giving up on you and for sharing you with us today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Mystery, it's a pleasure to meet such a handsome sweet boy. I read your story with interest and anticipation. I am so glad you allowed your human to feed you, shelter you, care for you, and love you. It seems that you have returned that love. You are so pretty; may I say "pretty" for a male cat? Love your colors and you're a big boy too. I'd like to hold you but I think your human said you wouldnt like that. I enjoyed the article and all the great photos. I hope you all have many more years together. Congrats on being COTD!

Mystery!!!

Oh Mystery, beautiful boy! What a wonderful, life affirming story, what a beautifully written, spell binding, love filled tribute your forever human has shared with us...along with your heart melting photos! We thank her/him from the bottom of our hearts for her caring, her/his diligence and perserverence! And how well her compassion has been rewarded, with your unconditional love, your devotion, and your unwavering loyalty! How blessed you both are to have found your way to one another! It's clear you have a soul mate, a best friend for life in her, and she in you! It may forever remain a mystery, how you came to find yourself homeless. But it's hardly a mystery at all, how handily you won over your human's heart! Ah yes, "sweet mystery of life at last I've found you!"

Ah! Sweet mystery of life
    At last I've found thee
    Ah! I know at last the secret of it all;
    All the longing, seeking, striving, waiting, yearning

The burning hopes, the joy and idle tears that fall!
    For 'tis love, and love alone, the world is seeking,
    And 'tis love, and love alone, that can repay!
    'Tis the answer, 'tis the end and all of living

For it is love alone that rules for aye!
    Love, and love alone, the world is seeking,
    For 'tis love, and love alone, that can repay!
    'Tis the answer, 'tis the end and all of living
    For it is love alone that rules for aye!

Lyrics © Warner/Chappell Music, Inc.
    HERBERT, VICTOR / YOUNG, RIDA JOHNSON

Thank you so much, sweetheart, for the big, big smiles. Meeting you was the grace note on my day! Hope you and your person, and prickly Miss Blasty-Pants, hehe, are enjoying your much deserved day of honor; you all deserve it!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Mystery! Hoping for you and your person, many, many more wonderful years of shared love and devoted companionship!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Marvelous Mystery!

Wow...your story is one of the best I've read here! I am so glad that you and your pet parent bonded so well! And it is indeed a mystery...and a miracle - that you remained healthy during your time out on the street!
    Mystery - you are a cutie too. You look like my 12-year old fat cat, Crunch!
    I'm sure that everyday is Cat of the Day for you, Mystery!

Cats have their ways of ferreting out the good'uns

A couple of days late with this, alas. Mystery and his human companion have such a wonderful and gratifying story to tell! All of my cats down the years have been rescues. I even brought two back to the States with me when I repatriated. All of these cats adopted me, and whilst most of them showed that they were indeed willing, I have never experienced such cat determination and openess as reported here of Magic. This is a very heartwarming story! Humans often seem rather a rum lot, but cats have their ways of ferreting out the good'uns.